Mad Dash shenanigans.

Kaedusz

Ever since this ability was introduced its one of my favorite abilities in the game.

So how about we make it more interesting? I feel it has so much potential.

An addition to the 68 discipline ability for all 3 specs.

-Carnage gets a huge damage buff, and even more with the talent so it hits like a truck so they get better aoe, which they lack ;

-Annihilation gets a considerably lower cd, even lower with the talent and maybe a dot spread, for deadly saber this time if spreading the other dots like smash is too strong,

-Fury , not sure what to do here. Maybe give it 1 or 2 sec of more cc or complete immunity after Mad Dash finishes. lol. That complete immunity won't cleanse like a sorc bubble , it will work as if you are still in the air during the mad dash.

Obviously this might create a chaos of chain buffs for all classes(especially juggs) and will create a mess, and its a pipe dream but its fun to think about.

Edited by Kaedusz

• 3 months later...
Ever since this ability was introduced its one of my favorite abilities in the game.

So how about we make it more interesting? I feel it has so much potential.

An addition to the 68 discipline ability for all 3 specs.

-Carnage gets a huge damage buff, and even more with the talent so it hits like a truck so they get better aoe, which they lack ;

-Annihilation gets a considerably lower cd, even lower with the talent and maybe a dot spread, for deadly saber this time if spreading the other dots like smash is too strong,

-Fury , not sure what to do here. Maybe give it 1 or 2 sec of more cc or complete immunity after Mad Dash finishes. lol. That complete immunity won't cleanse like a sorc bubble , it will work as if you are still in the air during the mad dash.

Obviously this might create a chaos of chain buffs for all classes(especially juggs) and will create a mess, and its a pipe dream but its fun to think about.

I like where your head's at! Not sure if fury needs more utility, but maybe it could slow targets for like 3 seconds. Mad dash dot spread would be an excellent tool for annihilation. I bet for carnage because its so vulnerable to cc, rooting, and slows the cooldown could be reduced by 5 seconds or maybe more. The damage idea is cool too though