Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Delay anything non-story to 7.1/7.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Public Test Server
Delay anything non-story to 7.1/7.2

xordevoreaux
01.26.2022 , 10:20 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalnarius View Post
Honestly they would have to redo the gearing for weapons because people are going to complain they have to use ugly weapons for 2+ months basically while we wait for 7.1. Meaning 7.0 weapon mods out so we can at least deal with that til 7.1 comes out. There is already a lot of people that probably will not play until 7.1 comes out maybe later since weapons in outfitter was huge..
If that's the entirety of what's keeping people from playing the game, their connection to the game was tenuous to begin with.
About my SWTOR guilds
Check out my Sims4 mods on Nexus.

ExarSun
01.26.2022 , 10:50 AM | #12
Lets cut the crap. Playing with ugly basic weapons, instead of customizable cartel market or otherwise weapons with crystals/tunings etc. is the most ridiculous thing to ever happen here. Do you really think this will be accepted by the playerbase? Delusions...and more delusions. You will be in for a rude awakening.

xordevoreaux
01.26.2022 , 11:05 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ExarSun View Post
Lets cut the crap. Playing with ugly basic weapons, instead of customizable cartel market or otherwise weapons with crystals/tunings etc. is the most ridiculous thing to ever happen here. Do you really think this will be accepted by the playerbase? Delusions...and more delusions. You will be in for a rude awakening.
My cartel market weapon did not magically pop out of my hand, unable to be used, when I transferred a toon to PTS.
Nor did it sit there in my hand with no stats. The toon could still use it.

I'm not a min maxer, not a gotta-have-it-to-be-more-uber-than-you PVP player, so if my weapon is less than the rest of my gear by the time 7.1 hits, not the biggest crisis of my life, I'll keep playing the game.
About my SWTOR guilds
Check out my Sims4 mods on Nexus.

Pricia
01.26.2022 , 12:01 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ExarSun View Post
Well, it stinks, but considering that 324 weapons *might* be as good as my 306 weapons with augments, I figure that it won't be such a huge deal if I end up keeping my 306 weapon until 7.1 comes out.

Of course, if 7.1 doesn't come out until May, I'm not going to be happy.