Sale Runs for NiM Ops, Titles, Mounts, achievements

Bumping thread, we have increased prices to combat inflation. The analogy will be listed below

If you're not 100% up to speed on WHY prices are changing, I will give a quick rundown. About 3 years ago when I started doing sales, the prices for the most part were still in balance, inflation hadn't taken its massive toll yet. Every item was on the GTN for a relevant price, I got items like the vented saber or Tulak Hord saber for under 200mil. Master's Datacrons cost about 60mil. Back then, a Wings run cost about 450mil usually, the price varied between sales groups. Since then, the economy began to inflate out of control. Datacrons average 600-700mil now. Those valuable sabers I have seen upwards of 7bil, averaging 3bil. The regular price for wings was 2bil before any additional fees. I assume you guys can see why this is a problem, when taking a group's time and effort costs less than something off the cartel market. The new prices are meant to reflect inflation, and set the runs to their correct value based on other things like the cartel market.

Happy buying

• 2 weeks later...

Well if they continue with that path boosting business is going to be booming if best gear are locked behind OPS.

I am completely in support in boosts, mostly because I believe they are a symptom of the real problem which is putting exclusive rewards behind high end organized content which feeds into unhealthy elitism and increases the casual/hardcore divide since many casuals will never touch OPS since they require socialization, a barrier that has proved turns off many people.

When the demand for something is so strong, yet people will refuse to socialize and instead buy boosts, that should be a message for the devs, no matter how much you try to force OPS on players or high end group content, people are not gonna bite, because socialization is that big of a problem for many

• 2 weeks later...
Then the people probably should look more in this section, they would find several guilds doing it for 10x less.

Every sales group adjusted their prices to be either exactly like mine or close to it. This was a choice made by multiple leads. If you don't like it, go sell the runs yourself.

Oh wait, you can't, you can only bot, buy, and wintrade.

which feeds into unhealthy elitism

Yeah u can see that in the post above :)

Every sales group adjusted their prices to be either exactly like mine or close to it. This was a choice made by multiple leads. If you don't like it, go sell the runs yourself.

Oh wait, you can't, you can only bot, buy, and wintrade.

Yes, i can only buy the runs, as i have a RL and not time to play this game as much as you. Luckily I have all I need so looking forward to 7.0

Yeah u can see that in the post above :)

Yes, i can only buy the runs, as i have a RL and not time to play this game as much as you. Luckily I have all I need so looking forward to 7.0

so how come you do TC farm all day? And having all you want? You didn't even do anything, you bought the credits as you have in the past because you bought them of a ex-team member.

But yes, I too am looking forward to 7.0 when players of your skill level (hopefully) cannot clear HM anymore.

so how come you do TC farm all day? And having all you want? You didn't even do anything, you bought the credits as you have in the past because you bought them of a ex-team member.

But yes, I too am looking forward to 7.0 when players of your skill level (hopefully) cannot clear HM anymore.

Sad that the discussion always ends about people believing they know me much more than I know myself.

I have all that i need, which can be gained by group content. Rest im getting my way. I never bought credits, which is another thing you think you know, but in reality you dont. I dont know you or any of your team members. I will also be sad to tell you that my skill level is quite high. I have played this game for many years and witnessed all of its content on tier and succesfully finished it.

But you probably know that and much more about me. Things not even i know :)

• 3 weeks later...

Got to love the toxic elitism above 🙄

Wow has recently been catering hard to the tiny raiding base with all the best cosmetics and power. Their Maus are at the lowest point in any point in its history. Even lower than wod 🤣 clearly going well for them. Thankfully they have the token so they can directly profit off boosts lol. I know final fantasy is thanking wow right now. Only problem with swtor doing the same thing is it doesnt have the population to lose.

You're never gonna stop sale runs. No point in trying to ban them, it's impossible. Just doesn't need to cater to the Raiders like 7.0 is gonna do. Everyone has a solid system progression to max gear and cosmetics. Not rocket science. Gonna be interesting to see how 7.0 tanks.

• 2 months later...

In my opinion no they are not.

Bioware has stopped sale runs. They didn't need to ban anything. It was easy.

The performance requirements are tighter. Nightmare crystals were removed from the game.

The overperformance margin to hide a buyer in has been erased.

Ate you still selling these runs?

we are still selling a couple of things and will be restarting runs for specific items like wings as well as the crest in the upcoming months, its a bit of a motivational issue as most of us made about 100b in the last two weeks of 6.0 from these sales so don't really need credits yet :D

Edited by RikuvonDrake

we are still selling a couple of things and will be restarting runs for specific items like wings as well as the crest in the upcoming months, its a bit of a motivational issue as most of us made about 100b in the last two weeks of 6.0 from these sales so don't really need credits yet :D

What are you still selling?

• 4 weeks later...