Elara

dewayne

If i make a lvl 70 trooper Female do i need to do trooper story to get her romance later?

If you make a level 70 trooper, you *can't* do the Trooper story. If you make a start-at-1 character, you can then promote it to level 70 with a Master's Datacron from the CM and run through the Trooper story, but a direct start-at-70 cannot.

As for the "romance her later" part, nobody knows yet, since all we've seen is a single flirt.

If you make a level 70 trooper, you *can't* do the Trooper story. If you make a start-at-1 character, you can then promote it to level 70 with a Master's Datacron from the CM and run through the Trooper story, but a direct start-at-70 cannot.

As for the "romance her later" part, nobody knows yet, since all we've seen is a single flirt.

Maybe misphrased my question I datacron a new trooper. Darlene has Lana. I was holding out for Elara. But i found Lana more in line with Darlene and currently playing male trooper for the romance Elara. So i guess easy way of asking to get the flirt with her do i need run my trooper thru the story.

Maybe misphrased my question I datacron a new trooper. Darlene has Lana. I was holding out for Elara. But i found Lana more in line with Darlene and currently playing male trooper for the romance Elara. So i guess easy way of asking to get the flirt with her do i need run my trooper thru the story.

The *female* flirt with Elara happens after the Onslaught step of the story (the most recent major release), so it's accessible for all female Troopers except ones who trash the Spire in KotFE Chapter X (Kaliyo), (because for them Elara refuses to join the Alliance).

A male Trooper who wants to romance Elara *must* play through the entire class story, and if he wants to get her back and keep her after the end of KotET, he must *not* trash the Spire in Chapter X.