Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Buy Cartel Market and sell on GTN

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Buy Cartel Market and sell on GTN

Virchaw
07.26.2021 , 09:12 PM | #1
Can I buy an armor set on the Cartel Market and then sell it on the GTN or will it be bound to me?

SteveTheCynic
07.27.2021 , 12:03 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Virchaw View Post
Can I buy an armor set on the Cartel Market and then sell it on the GTN or will it be bound to me?
It will be bound to you for thirty-six hours (seventy two if you're not a subscriber when you buy it), and then you can sell it on the GTN.
Something you find difficult is a lesson on how to play better, not a punishment for playing badly.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

JediQuaker
07.27.2021 , 07:46 AM | #3
And, if you buy it, there will be a 'bind timer' on it in red lettering telling you how long the lock out has to go. (You can, of course, equip it before the timer runs out, but then it becomes bound and can't be sold).
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

DarkTergon
07.27.2021 , 03:33 PM | #4
If you want to use your cc's to buy items to sell on the gtn, your best bet are the bundles, most specifically the personal ones, 600cc can get you about 400 mill. But check your server first to see which are selling for the most.
Beware, my friends, as you pass by. As you are now, so once was I
As I'm now, so you must be. Prepare, my friends, to follow me

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”