Kai Isn't Selling Items

anchor_leg

Interesting. This was the change to kai meant for 7.0. Makes me wonder if they somehow didn't slip this change onto the live servers early then.

i would assume that this is something they past manually in the event calender what he sells for the next few months and they forgot that with 6.3.2b because everything in this regard is manually operated

Yeah I'm pretty bummed about this bug, as are many others who are still working on their collections. Was planning to finish up whatever achievements I could before 7.0 hits, so if this doesn't get fixed, that would be pretty disappointing. Not to mention I still had some GS tokens I wanted to spend before season 2 starts - so that also is hugely disappointing.

This has been going on for 2.5 weeks now. And NOTHING from Bioware....typical....just ignore the problem and maybe it will go away.....Pretty miffed that we cannot get an answer and they will not address issues....I am really getting tired of the incompetence showed by this company....

Just want to bump this up as like many I am still trying to collect some sets and would be nice to have an official statement.

Also please reconsider the idea of Kai only selling unidentified item as it is now (bug) and as we believe it will be in 7.0 (feature) as basically this makes completing a set through Kai next to impossible.

Getting a single piece of the set you want is already an extremely low probability as is, getting the last piece to complete a set you want has an even 7 times lower probability...

I am really going to have to think hard about continuing my sub after 7.0 drops. 10 years this game is going on. And for 10 years the silence by Bioware on issues in game, have been the norm. I left WOW because of how Blizzard jacked up that game. Bioware is going down that same path. I am very close to dropping my sub. Sad, as I have been a sub since launch. I guess it was a good run while it lasted. Maybe time to move on to another game. Sad to see Bioware will not listen to the people who pay their salary. Kind of like a politician who will not listen to their constituents. I guess it is about time to take my money elsewhere.

So in other words, Kai will not longer be selling the sets we are trying to collect?? How lame! So now, these sets that will be added to our collections, will no longer be able to collect if you do not already have them. Yeah, thats just awesome. SMH...I sure Bioware does something that will help us collect those sets. Kind of crappy to just kick everyone to the curb like that! Edited by Kyhiker
spelling

So the only other way now to complete an incomplete set is to shell out twice as many tech frags and credits at the class vendor?

You know not everyone is rolling in the creds.

It would have been great to fix this bug and allow the not so rich players to complete the sets to have them in their collections.

Thanks a lot Bioware for taking care of the little guy /s

Edited by Ohraha

• 2 weeks later...
Supposedly early this week fix. When? No communication is bad communication. Slow communication is slightly better than bad. Still bad. The last 6 weeks have been absolutely disappointing. Come on devs and community support people.....do better. please.

01.12.2022 , 03:26 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next

Hi everyone,

I have an update concerning the notable change that many of you noticed with Kai Zykken. This was a change that was planned for 7.0, however, it went out earlier than expected. Please note that Kai Zykken will remain as is until 7.0.

When Legacy of the Sith launches, Kai will offer the following:

A rotating collection of Tacticals

A rotating collection of crafting Schematics for Tacticals and Set Bonuses

A new Unidentified crate that will give players a piece of Set Bonus gear from the Spoils of War expansion. This will be similar to the current Unidentified Unique Item crate but we will be removing the Tacticals since they can be purchased via other means and renaming the crate to better reflect its content.

Apologies for the confusion on the update to Kai's inventory.

https://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=9994884&postcount=1

Edited by casirabit

01.12.2022 , 03:26 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next

Hi everyone,

I have an update concerning the notable change that many of you noticed with Kai Zykken. This was a change that was planned for 7.0, however, it went out earlier than expected. Please note that Kai Zykken will remain as is until 7.0.

When Legacy of the Sith launches, Kai will offer the following:

A rotating collection of Tacticals

A rotating collection of crafting Schematics for Tacticals and Set Bonuses

A new Unidentified crate that will give players a piece of Set Bonus gear from the Spoils of War expansion. This will be similar to the current Unidentified Unique Item crate but we will be removing the Tacticals since they can be purchased via other means and renaming the crate to better reflect its content.

Apologies for the confusion on the update to Kai's inventory.

https://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=9994884&postcount=1

Jackie said a fix was coming for this early this week:

https://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=9996291&postcount=19