Objective Meridian

Adryna

I have been levelling a character and doing all of the story/expansions for the pts rewards. Other than having a few floating heads with no bodies or weapons and no bodies, it has been pretty smooth. Until now. I run through the cutscenes before the FP "Objective Meridian", the loading screen for the FP comes up but when it finishes I am standing on fleet outside of the instance, there is no "complete flashpoint: Objective Meridian" quest in my log, just the story quest to finish the FP and I am locked out. There is nowhere I can find where I can pick up the quest. I have tried resetting the quest, same problem. Reset the quest, FT to a few places and try again, same problem. I reset, logged to desktop, restarted the game, went through the cutscene again and still come up with the same issue. This is a game breaker for me, as the sole reason for me wanting to do this FP is so I can finish the achievement that will get me the rewards. If anyone has a fix for this, I would appreciate some input. Edited by Adryna

Nobody can access this flashpoint right now. It's set up to be a hard stop.

The good thing is you don't need the flashpoint to get the achievement required for the rewards. The achievement you need is granted once you do the final story mission on Mek-Sha.

It is because of an issue that had happened on the PTS back when they had 6.0. The game is set to remove the story flashpoint quest to prevent you from accessing it early. They forgot to get rid of the code when doing this but as the above person said you don't need it for the achievement/PTS rewards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Dev Post
I have been levelling a character and doing all of the story/expansions for the pts rewards. Other than having a few floating heads with no bodies or weapons and no bodies, it has been pretty smooth. Until now. I run through the cutscenes before the FP "Objective Meridian", the loading screen for the FP comes up but when it finishes I am standing on fleet outside of the instance, there is no "complete flashpoint: Objective Meridian" quest in my log, just the story quest to finish the FP and I am locked out. There is nowhere I can find where I can pick up the quest. I have tried resetting the quest, same problem. Reset the quest, FT to a few places and try again, same problem. I reset, logged to desktop, restarted the game, went through the cutscene again and still come up with the same issue. This is a game breaker for me, as the sole reason for me wanting to do this FP is so I can finish the achievement that will get me the rewards. If anyone has a fix for this, I would appreciate some input.

Hey Adryna, wanted to let you know that I posted a follow up in response to your thread.