Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars Insider Issue #207

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Star Wars Insider Issue #207
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JackieKo
11.01.2021 , 10:43 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi everyone!

Truly an honor to see SWTOR’s very own Darth Malgus on the front cover of Star Wars Insider's January (#207) issue. What a way to celebrate our 10 year anniversary! This special edition goes on sale December 8 exclusively at participating Comic Shops.
Jackie | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Nee-Elder
11.01.2021 , 12:45 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by JackieKo View Post
Hi everyone!

Truly an honor to see SWTOR’s very own Darth Malgus on the front cover of Star Wars Insider's January (#207) issue. What a way to celebrate our 10 year anniversary! This special edition goes on sale December 8 exclusively at participating Comic Shops.
THANKS for the continued posts & info, Jackie! (if not for you, these forums would be rather hopeless tbh)

Looking forward to reading the issue , although the cover doesn't actually say "SWTOR" (or anything) on it yet. So i'm going to presume the eventual issue itself is indeed directly about SWTOR & 10th Anniversary (and 7.0 or beyond) , as well as possibly the rumored 'Old Republic' timeline movie?

If so, this would also give me hope for our game.
Never tell me the odds! - (Fix SPACE! 4.0ur *Community*)

ForfiniteStories
11.07.2021 , 10:05 AM | #3
I haven't bought an issue of Star Wars Insider since the early 2000s. They had quite a lot of information in them and were fun to sift through and read. But I was young and without much an allowance, so the few copies I do own will do.

Or they won't, because I cut out the "cool pictures" and I have no idea what I ended up taping or gluing them to. But yeah, there goes some of the pages, lol.
"Nothing beats an A-wing." - Tallie Lintra, Battlefront II: Starfighter Assault

CajunJedi
11.09.2021 , 04:14 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Nee-Elder View Post
THANKS for the continued posts & info, Jackie! (if not for you, these forums would be rather hopeless tbh)

Looking forward to reading the issue , although the cover doesn't actually say "SWTOR" (or anything) on it yet. So i'm going to presume the eventual issue itself is indeed directly about SWTOR & 10th Anniversary (and 7.0 or beyond) , as well as possibly the rumored 'Old Republic' timeline movie?

If so, this would also give me hope for our game.
I have the exact same hopes myself. Either way I love seeing Malgus on the cover and will be buying a copy just for that alone.
Kel Dor when Bioware?