Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I don't have to Put up with This?! (achievement)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I don't have to Put up with This?! (achievement)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kazjan
10.16.2021 , 01:58 AM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by JackieKo View Post
Hi everyone,

Small update. The team took a deeper dive into how the two challenges were being chosen. In short, the RNG mechanic is not behaving as it should. The team is currently working on a fix, but to ensure that the fix is thoroughly tested and functioning properly, it will not be implemented until early next week though we are trying to target Monday.

As it is Friday, I wanted to let you all know to expect Ultimate Galactic Sampler to pop up throughout the weekend. I'll have more to share when the fix is deployed and will update this thread accordingly.

Jackie
Thank you for getting this fix for us

JattaGin
10.17.2021 , 10:55 AM | #162
Quote: Originally Posted by Randor View Post
Jackie......

If you manage to get this year long cheevo fixed, you are OFFICIALLY a miracle worker. Jackie 'The Fixer' Ko. Champagne will fall from the heavens, velvet ropes would part.

Thanks in advance
A miracle worker? For passing on a message after players requested this to be fixed for a year?

The miracle worker achievement bar is really set very low these days.

This is what actually happened:

Players2CM: still bugged

CM2Devs: Players say still bugged

Devs2CM: Nah, fixed

CM2Players: Fixed and working as intended

Players2CM: No, it's definitely still bugged

CM2Devs: They say, it's still bugged

Devs2CM: (checking) Oh, indeed. We will fix it one day.

CM2players: We try to fix it soon(tm)

No miracle here.

chaharbagh
10.18.2021 , 07:55 AM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Thats great news Jackie, but still sad that we have to go through so much commotion just to get something fixed!
Well put.
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

JackieKo
10.18.2021 , 02:46 PM | #164 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi everyone,

A hotfix has been deployed and the RNG mechanic should now be behaving as intended. Please note that this fix will slowly hit all the areas of the game overnight. If you experience any issues pertaining to this specific topic, please update the thread here as I'll be keeping an eye on it. Thank you for your patience on this.

Jackie
Jackie | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

mike_carton
10.18.2021 , 03:00 PM | #165
Thank you, Jackie.

It works and I got the achievement!

I put all the ingredients together and left the kitchen when told to put the dish on the expo station.

There's a slight, fun twist to the mission that I shall not spoil. All I'll say is that you - like any aspiring chef - should know your ingredients well.
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.

Randor
10.18.2021 , 03:06 PM | #166
Thanks jackie!

Quote: Originally Posted by jattagin View Post
a miracle worker? Blah, blah, blah......
I AM RANDOR

ASBESTOS

ImladrisCZ
10.18.2021 , 03:06 PM | #167
I can confirm too, it works (at least on Darth Malgus). Many ppl already hit their 100% on Feast of Prosperity. Thx for the fix (it took only... oh nevermind ).

NeoPlushka
10.18.2021 , 03:10 PM | #168
Got the achivo right now. Just came inside the kitchen and immidiently went out even without clicking on anything. A guy who checked the achivo from my legacy said that it requires 31 missions (recipies?). Not sure when I got this, was doing all the stuff previous year mostly, but I'm happy I have 100% unlocked event now. Ty for the fix.

phalczen
10.18.2021 , 04:08 PM | #169
I also successfully completed it, thanks for the hotfix and no downtime either.

I also enjoyed the twist to the final mission.
If you would like to hear more of my thoughts, consider joining our guilds on Satele Shan, "Shock and Jawa" of the Republic and "Full Metal Jawa" of the Empire. Thank you for reading!

Pigglesworth
10.18.2021 , 04:29 PM | #170
So, now that some people have completed this, I am able to check my status, I was at 7 out of 31. There arenít even 31 recipes, are there?

I did two today and moved from 5 to 7.