Weird lines in Relentless Ambition and Whispers in the Force

hamoud

I'm not exactly sure if this is actually a bug or the result of saving on Voice-Work, but in the mission Relentless Ambitions and Whispers in the Force, there are several dialogue lines that sound like they are meant for Players who have decided to keep the alliance and only allied the empire, even though I dissolved the Alliance and joined the empire.

For example:

Lana Beniko: Darth Rivix assures me that the Hand of the empire is hard at work, searching for clues about Malgus's objective. Unfortunately, nothing has yet turned up.

There are other lines like this that sound like the game assumes that the Alliance still exists/has not become the hand itself. Could be this is just a consequence of trying to do as little voice work as possible and thus using lines in both "paths" even if they don't fit 100%, but I wanted to report it anyway, in case it is actually a case of the game not correctly tracking that descision.

Edited by hamoud

• Dev Post

Hi hamoud,

Thanks for reporting the inconsistencies in the lines of the Relentless Ambitions and Whispers in the Force Missions.

Our team is aware and looking into these. As this thread is a duplicate of the following one: The "Whispers in the Force" briefing, I am closing this one to avoid multiple threads regarding the same bug.