Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I don't have to Put up with This?! (achievement)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I don't have to Put up with This?! (achievement)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JackieKo
10.15.2021 , 02:59 PM | #151 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone,

Small update. The team took a deeper dive into how the two challenges were being chosen. In short, the RNG mechanic is not behaving as it should. The team is currently working on a fix, but to ensure that the fix is thoroughly tested and functioning properly, it will not be implemented until early next week though we are trying to target Monday.

As it is Friday, I wanted to let you all know to expect Ultimate Galactic Sampler to pop up throughout the weekend. I'll have more to share when the fix is deployed and will update this thread accordingly.

Jackie
Jackie | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

RikuvonDrake
10.15.2021 , 03:04 PM | #152
heh

at least its getting fixed

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Saga - FriendlyFire - Mango

mike_carton
10.15.2021 , 03:08 PM | #153
I hope they make both the options equally likely, i.e. 50% probability of either of the dishes showing up.
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.

Carba
10.15.2021 , 04:30 PM | #154
"God does not play dice with the universe." Albert Einstein

Sound approach.

Randor
10.15.2021 , 04:47 PM | #155
Jackie......

If you manage to get this year long cheevo fixed, you are OFFICIALLY a miracle worker. Jackie 'The Fixer' Ko. Champagne will fall from the heavens, velvet ropes would part.

Thanks in advance

Quote: Originally Posted by JackieKo View Post
Hi everyone,

Small update. The team took a deeper dive into how the two challenges were being chosen. In short, the RNG mechanic is not behaving as it should. The team is currently working on a fix, but to ensure that the fix is thoroughly tested and functioning properly, it will not be implemented until early next week though we are trying to target Monday.

As it is Friday, I wanted to let you all know to expect Ultimate Galactic Sampler to pop up throughout the weekend. I'll have more to share when the fix is deployed and will update this thread accordingly.

Jackie
I AM RANDOR

ASBESTOS

BuzzyJr
10.15.2021 , 05:44 PM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting your concerns with this achievement. We're currently investigating "I Don't Have to Put up with This" and its requirements to determine if there are any issues affecting it.

In the meantime, we understand the disappointment among those of you who really wanted to unlock the meta achievement "Master of the Feast" and receive the associated title. We're working on a change for an upcoming patch to remove "I Don't Have to Put up with This" from the meta and retroactively complete the achievement for those who fulfilled the other requirements.
Quote: Originally Posted by JackieKo View Post
Hi everyone,

Jackie
Uh, why wasn't it tested prior to this year's release to avoid the problem entirely?

GuigeekRhadamant
10.15.2021 , 09:47 PM | #157
Quote: Originally Posted by BuzzyJr View Post
Uh, why wasn't it tested prior to this year's release to avoid the problem entirely?
That's a very good question

The_Hightower
10.15.2021 , 10:34 PM | #158
Quote: Originally Posted by Carba View Post
"God does not play dice with the universe." Albert Einstein

Sound approach.
Maybe BW adheres to Einstein's later statement:

"God tirelessly plays dice under laws which he has himself prescribed." ; cf.: Link

But the dice has only one side...

RONRONERO
10.16.2021 , 01:36 AM | #159
i tried last year and was imposible to finish that cheevo, customer support after asking why was not working told me, the game was working as intended and they didnt arrenged nothyng to me when i explained i did all the misions and leave it everyday with diferent toons and nothing was working, dont remember if last year was the 5 ingredient misions in the kitchen mision, in other way i tried aswell the 27 diferent receipt ingredient for same main meal and dont work neither... then is not working leaving after collect from grill the meals dish in any form i tried, with same toon, with diferent toons, on diferent days, nothing and is not arrenged after 1 year ...... :-C

merovejec
10.16.2021 , 01:47 AM | #160
Thats great news Jackie, but still sad that we have to go through so much commotion just to get something fixed!
Merovejec