Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I don't have to Put up with This?! (achievement)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I don't have to Put up with This?! (achievement)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LD_Little_Dragon
11.10.2020 , 04:30 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Darittha View Post
pick a better color dude, this one not only looks like vomit but also is less bright than basic color making it harder to read. and this thread is full of your posts filled with this coloring.
Or better yet, pick no colour at all and just go with the default.

I tend to skip over posts where the user messes with the default font/colour. Using colour for parts of a post is fine, but not for the whole posts.
Stealthy heals, stealthy dps, stealthy life.

ScarlettA
11.17.2020 , 07:28 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Just to clarify and I think some of you have already alluded to this. The fix that Natha referenced above will remove "I Don't Have to Put up with This" from the requirements for "Master of the Feast".

We refer to meta Achievements as grouping of Achievements over a category, such as how "Master of the Feast" is a collection of Achievements for the Feast of Prosperity.

Hope that clears up any confusion!

-eric
Do we have an ETA on when this will happen?

DarkTergon
11.18.2020 , 12:24 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by ScarlettA View Post
Do we have an ETA on when this will happen?
Yes, I'd be interested in knowing too, my budding Chef wants his accolades, and everyone to know he has progressed to the galactic chef
Beware, my friends, as you pass by. As you are now, so once was I
As I'm now, so you must be. Prepare, my friends, to follow me

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”

mrozo
03.02.2021 , 04:57 AM | #114
I see some fixes coming up with 6.2.1 in the category "Feast of Prosperity". 6.2.1 Patch Notes

There is nothing about achievement we're discussing here. Was it patched already?

DarkTergon
03.02.2021 , 05:42 AM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by mrozo View Post
I see some fixes coming up with 6.2.1 in the category "Feast of Prosperity". 6.2.1 Patch Notes

There is nothing about achievement we're discussing here. Was it patched already?
Just logging on now, will check

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”

Darcmoon
03.02.2021 , 06:40 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by mrozo View Post

They did the patch for this awhile ago. Still dislike that I have that one achievement missing but at least I got my Chef title.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

DarkTergon
03.02.2021 , 09:14 AM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by Darcmoon View Post
They did the patch for this awhile ago. Still dislike that I have that one achievement missing but at least I got my Chef title.
Yes, saw mine today after I had posted, but the forums were down, so couldn't reply

mike_carton
03.02.2021 , 10:48 AM | #118
As I wrote during the feast:
Quote:
The right way to address this would have been:

1. Remove the requirement of the 5th mission from "I don't have to Put up with This". This would be the best way. It would allow people who completed other parts to get both this achievement and the meta achievement "Master of the Feast" All these people would get 100% completion on the event.

or

2. Make the 5th mission come up today and extend the event by a week. This would be the second-best way. Everyone interested would be able to get both this achievement and the meta achievement "Master of the Feast" and 100% on the event.
They fixed it badly during the event. Instead of getting rid of that mission, they just removed "I don't have to Put up with This" achievement from the Meta Achievement called Master of the Feast. That completed that Master of the Feast achievement, but the unachievable hidden achievement still remains in the game; net result is that I have 85/95 in General category of "Feast of Prosperity" event and no way to get the remaining 10 points.

Just checked and it did not change. Of course, the Patch Notes didn't promise to make any change, to be fair. They did make this bug fix:

Quote:
Added the missing word in the conversation line...
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.

mrozo
03.03.2021 , 05:16 AM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by Darcmoon View Post
Ohh, I don't know why I thought after fix we'll get that hidden achievement :C It's about title then.

mike_carton
10.12.2021 , 10:39 AM | #120
Today's "Challenge Dish" is "Ultimate Galactic Sampler" again.

JackieKO, can you please address this:

Will the mission "Challenge Dish: Spicy Nexu Tongue" appear at least once in the next 2 weeks?
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.