Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Introducing Cosplay Kits: Lana Beniko

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Introducing Cosplay Kits: Lana Beniko
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JackieKo
10.08.2021 , 02:20 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi everyone,

I'm really happy to introduce a series of character kits that the Art Team has prepared for those who are interested in cosplay or are already experienced in the craft. First up in this series is Lana Beniko with more to come in the future!

You can read more about the kit here. Note that the kit itself and all future ones will be hosted on the BioWare Digital Media Page.

We hope you enjoy these!

Jackie
Jackie | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

RikuvonDrake
10.08.2021 , 02:24 PM | #2
gonna forward to a friend of mine called duffie, I know he has been working on a cosplay costume for Lana for a while

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Saga - FriendlyFire - Mango

MaximusRex
10.08.2021 , 03:43 PM | #3
This is neat, and it would be really awesome to get some of these for armor sets and weapons that aren't directly associated with a NPC as well.

I'd love to have a good look as several Lightsaber hilts to see if I could replicate them.

darthscotty
10.08.2021 , 06:33 PM | #4
Not a coplayer but this is really cool and nice to see you doing this for the community.
Quote: Originally Posted by Babby View Post
We don't tolerate facts around here.

Master_Neaj
10.08.2021 , 06:38 PM | #5
Love the fact that this is Available and makes the guessing a little easier!!!
7 Day FREE Subscription + Feel free to use & free stuff----->
REFERRAL LINK
http://www.swtor.com/r/zFw74S
Skywolf Legacyon all Servers.. (US and EU)
YouTube Strongholds Tour page

FlameYOL
10.08.2021 , 06:46 PM | #6
Very nice, hopefully this help SWTOR cosplayers.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Xina_LA
10.08.2021 , 09:04 PM | #7
The cosplay info is cool, but I really love the video backgrounds!
Please make more?
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

Karameck
10.08.2021 , 10:17 PM | #8
I love the concept and outreach, also, these are great art resources for fan art as well! I hope to see many more of our favorite characters get added. <3

Damask_Rose
10.18.2021 , 09:56 AM | #9
Great idea! I hope you did a press release to groups like the 501st!

Based on who I've seen in cosplay the most, I assume Revan is next. I'm rather surprised he wasn't first.
Where is Theron?
Give him as much screen time as the creepy blond stalker!

Foreignobjects
10.23.2021 , 05:18 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by JackieKo View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm really happy to introduce a series of character kits that the Art Team has prepared for those who are interested in cosplay or are already experienced in the craft. First up in this series is Lana Beniko with more to come in the future!

You can read more about the kit here. Note that the kit itself and all future ones will be hosted on the BioWare Digital Media Page.

We hope you enjoy these!

Jackie
are you ever going to be able to use OT and Prequel characters? with the addition of the Jedi robe finally, it's a step closer to looking like items that are pulled from the movies, i know u probably cant use lightsaber hilts and direct armor styles cause your talking about that now for in game canon, but what is the rule for you guys using items from the OT and Prequel 1-6 films? it's been very shaky, at first the soundtrack did not have barely any john Williams music, there was a complete original soundtrack, but in 2012 the actual john Williams music was added to the game and not many people noticed, cause so many people come and go.