Introducing Cosplay Kits: Lana Beniko

JackieKo

• Dev Post

Hi everyone,

I'm really happy to introduce a series of character kits that the Art Team has prepared for those who are interested in cosplay or are already experienced in the craft. First up in this series is Lana Beniko with more to come in the future!

You can read more about the kit here. Note that the kit itself and all future ones will be hosted on the BioWare Digital Media Page.

We hope you enjoy these!

Jackie

Edited by JackieKo

This is neat, and it would be really awesome to get some of these for armor sets and weapons that aren't directly associated with a NPC as well.

I'd love to have a good look as several Lightsaber hilts to see if I could replicate them.

Edited by MaximusRex

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

I'm really happy to introduce a series of character kits that the Art Team has prepared for those who are interested in cosplay or are already experienced in the craft. First up in this series is Lana Beniko with more to come in the future!

You can read more about the kit here. Note that the kit itself and all future ones will be hosted on the BioWare Digital Media Page.

We hope you enjoy these!

Jackie

are you ever going to be able to use OT and Prequel characters? with the addition of the Jedi robe finally, it's a step closer to looking like items that are pulled from the movies, i know u probably cant use lightsaber hilts and direct armor styles cause your talking about that now for in game canon, but what is the rule for you guys using items from the OT and Prequel 1-6 films? it's been very shaky, at first the soundtrack did not have barely any john Williams music, there was a complete original soundtrack, but in 2012 the actual john Williams music was added to the game and not many people noticed, cause so many people come and go.