Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Conquest Objective: Crafting Inventor Broken

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Conquest Objective: Crafting Inventor Broken
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MishaCantu
09.04.2021 , 05:25 PM | #1
The crafting inventor conquest objective states to craft 100 of ANY item. My character went from 0 to 104 items crafted and not one of them counted.

I thought maybe it was because I was only crafting the grafting materials, so crafted an implant. It did not count either.

Logged onto a different character and the same thing. Quit the game, logged back in tried a different crafting skill and still doesn't count.

Character name: Shyndyr-level 75
Sun Talyn Legacy

Server: Star Forge

Date: 9/4/21

Morgani
09.05.2021 , 02:36 AM | #2
I also tried to get this conquest objective today. 150 cell grafts and stims later, I'm still listed at 0/100.

I've logged out and back in, completed the crafting online and offline and it won't update.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

Luckjim
09.05.2021 , 02:54 PM | #3
It's a known issue with the most recent update. I can't imagine what's going ton behind the scenes with it since they couldn't get a fix in during crafting week of Conquest.
"Nice Things Are Nicer Than Nasty Ones." - Lucky Jim

CommunityTeam
09.06.2021 , 04:01 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi folks,

As mentioned above, the bug on the "Crafting: Inventor" and "Crafting: Inventor 2" objectives/trackers is a known issue you can find here: Game Update 6.3.2 - Known Issues list.
  • "Crafting: Inventor" and "Crafting: Inventor 2" objectives/trackers don't progress when the player is crafting materials.
As your thread is a duplicate of the main one: 6.3.2 - Crafting Inventor, I am closing this one to avoid multiple threads about the same subject.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]