Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Star Forge
*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

EdratLightindark
09.05.2021 , 07:52 PM | #211
Sorry for the late reply. I have never been a member, but you may remember me from SWG. I was the guy selling you the ISO's when you were going for the Blackwing Rancor mutation there at the end. Was in -VF- for the longest and lastly DOGMA guilds.
The toon im trying to join with is Dude Mcduder. I added both your "Nee" toons to friends list.
Edrat - Jedi Sent (SWG-Shadowfire)(SWTOR-Canderous Ordo)

Nee-Elder
09.05.2021 , 08:49 PM | #212
Quote: Originally Posted by EdratLightindark View Post
Sorry for the late reply. I have never been a member, but you may remember me from SWG. I was the guy selling you the ISO's when you were going for the Blackwing Rancor mutation there at the end. Was in -VF- for the longest and lastly DOGMA guilds.
The toon im trying to join with is Dude Mcduder. I added both your "Nee" toons to friends list.
ohhhh YES of course i remember you now ! /cheer

Anyways, i added your in-game name to my 'friend list' , but you didn't mention which FACTION lol ( although it looks like the Republic side? )

Hope to catch ya online SWTOR soon yep .
Never tell me the odds! - (Fix SPACE! 4.0ur *Community*)

Endercorth
09.27.2021 , 01:53 PM | #213
Are you guys still recruiting for Imp. Side? My character is named Darthlore.

Nee-Elder
10.03.2021 , 04:59 PM | #214
Quote: Originally Posted by Endercorth View Post
Are you guys still recruiting for Imp. Side? .
Yep, always & forever , both sides....until the end of SWTOR (2023 or whenever Disney decides to pull the plug) .
Never tell me the odds! - (Fix SPACE! 4.0ur *Community*)

Rageomatix
10.05.2021 , 01:36 AM | #215
Hello. I'm also interested in a currently active guild such as this. I have added you to my friends list for now. I will mainly be on Rageomatic as I get back into the swing of things. Hope to see you on soon.

Matt_Treck
10.07.2021 , 01:29 AM | #216
If y'all are still recruiting I'm interested in joining as a more casual player. My current main is my Smuggler "Mathreck" who I'm still playing through the story on. I've been a player off and on since the beta but have been wanting to come back to play through the newer story content as well as some group content I've missed out on.

Primarily on in the late evenings/early AM but will be on moreso in the evenings starting next week.

Moglath
10.15.2021 , 08:49 PM | #217
Hi i would be interested in joining you guys if you are still looking for members

Shraken_DT
Today , 04:06 AM | #218
Sup,

My name is Shraken, but in SWTOR I go as Stealth-Cheeseburger. I played this game from beta.... though I will admit it has been mostly on and off over the past few years cuzz BIO-WARE DOSENT LIKE PVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But all that BS aside, I just so happen to be in the market for a guild such as this. When and if someone important comes across this post, give me a yell. Until then, FIX PVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shraken/Stealth-Cheeseburger