Still have Saboteur bug with Relentless Ambitions despite today's patch.

Farferello

According to the patch notes for today's patch:

'Players who declined the Mission in “Conflicting Priorities” as a Saboteur no longer incorrectly receive an update cinematic in “Relentless Ambitions” Mission.'

However, my Imp Saboteur's who declined the mission during Conflicting Priorities (aka taking the Saboteur option and telling them to ignore it) are still getting the same update cinematic with the patch today as they were receiving before the 'fix' when Relentless Ambitions first came out.

After agreeing to send Akaavi on the mission, my Imp's then get the cutscene with Pardax about Command thanking us for the Intel we sent and thus they were able to destroy at least half the shipment.

I believe this is what the patch is supposed to have fixed (I shouldn't be getting this update as I told them to ignore the mission) but I've tested it on a few of my Saboteur's and they are still wrongly receiving this mission update. :(

Edited by Farferello

Hi folks,

Thanks for the reports about the Saboteur bug in Relentless Ambitions Mission.

To help our team verify this bug, could you tell me if you reset this Mission after the last patch?

Thanks!

I reset the quest and after sending Akkavi, it immediately went to Pardax who began thanking me for the intel. Pretty sure that I shouldn't be thanked since, as a sabateur, I told them that one shipment wasn't worth our time. (To ignore it.)

And if it makes any difference, I tried it as soon I logged in, when I got to Pardax, escaped out of the scene, reset the mission and tried it again that way as well with the same above result.

Edited by NightHeartRN

Hi folks,

To help our team verify this bug, could you tell me if you reset this Mission after the last patch?

Thanks!

I've Reset the mission both before and after today's patch, still get the cutscene when I shouldn't.

Hi folks,

Thanks!

Just add that I'm also experiencing this issue. I've attempted the mission reset after today's patch as well, but it hasn't worked. The cutscene is still incorrect.

Hi folks,

Thanks!

I reset the mission as soon as I saw the incompatibility when it first came out, and so played it from the start as a new mission after the patch today. After finding the Pardax scene still happened, I reset it again and left it unplayed.

Hi folks,

Thanks!

Yup same for me. Reset the mission, tried it still have the scene with pardax so have reset again and leaving the mission unplayed

Hi folks,

Thanks!

I'm going to add to the pile of people who reset the mission and still got the scene with Pardax. This doesn't seem to have actually been fixed.

Edit: Just to be thorough, I also reset the active phase, left Odessen, logged out and back in, etc. Nothing worked. The mission is definitely not fixed, at least not for people that already had it.

Edited by The-Kaitou-Kid

Hi folks,

Thanks for the additional information.

I've transferred the information provided to our team for additional investigation. I'll update you when I know more.

damn its so nice to see a fast response to a bugg when its about story but operations buggs have lasted since 6.0 released

I hit escape when I saw this is still bugged on my backup toon. Is there any way to reset or "null" this cutscene with my other sabo toon (who had completed the "Relentless Ambitions" mission) or is he screwed forever? :\ Edited by vianiel

I just did Relentless Ambitions yet again, this time after resetting it as you requested, but no luck. Still nothing has changed. I'm still getting the standard Imperial cutscene for this character. So, I reset it yet again. Seems I'm going to have to wait even longer to finish the story on my saboteur.

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

To help our team in their investigation regarding the Saboteur option in the Relentless Ambitions Mission, could you answer the following questions and feel free to send me a PM to protect your privacy:

• In which class is your affected character?
  • The name of your character?
  • On which server you're playing?

Thank you!

Hi folks,

To help our team in their investigation regarding the Saboteur option in the Relentless Ambitions Mission, could you answer the following questions and feel free to send me a PM to protect your privacy:

Thank you!

I have sent you a PM with the details requested here, thanks.

Hi folks,

Thank you!

Hi,

I have sent across a PM with the relevant details for my affected characters.

Thanks for looking into this!

Hi folks,

Thank you!

All my characters are on Star Forge.

Eshtolia (Smuggler) (Pub Sab)

Xayleria (Sorcerer) (Imp Sab)

Ti'exy (Sith Warrior) (Imp Sab)

(Those 3 went ahead and went through Relentless Ambitions but did get the cut scene that I don't think they should have gotten.)

Zell'reeni (Bounty Hunter) (Imp Sab)

She has NOT gone through Relentless Ambitions. I've reset the quest a few times pre and post this last update and the cut scene still plays.

Ir'tev (Sorcerer) (Imp Sab)

Ok, I took him through Secrets of the Enclave just now and then went into Relentless Ambitions. The scene is still playing after I tell them to send Akkavi. I tried resetting the mission after escaping out of the cut scene but that did not work either. So now he's just waiting in the same boat as Zell'reeni.

*Updated after taking a saboteur through Secrets of the Enclave and then attempting Relentless Ambitions.

Edited by NightHeartRN

Hi folks,

Thank you!

Imperial agent (operative), Koralie, Star forge

Hi folks,

Thank you!

I am experiencing this bug on two of my characters: Lazaruli (Sith Assassin on the Star Forge server) and Verall'exa'neruso (Operative, also Star Forge server). I've tried exiting the area and resetting the mission and still the bug persists. I have not completed the mission yet on either character because I am hoping to be able to play through it legit once the bug is fixed.