When is the next PTS iteration

TrixxieTriss

Me too, anything more than fortnightly and there will be less than a month to do anything with our feedback, test new gear etc. It seems like this first phase is all about figuring out what abilities classes need to feel like that class so they can then finalize what each ABC tree looks like. That being said, the general feedback for Sentinel and Guardian has been gathered and no changes have been made so who knows what will happen next.

• Dev Post
Hi Jackie, we’ve seen no communication back about this last iteration of the PTS and I’m wondering if you know what the PTS cadence will be. Do you know when we might expect the next PTS version to test.

Hey TrixxieTriss,

Sorry I missed this! Currently, we are targeting before month end. Should that change, I'll update this thread.

Hey TrixxieTriss,

Sorry I missed this! Currently, we are targeting before month end. Should that change, I'll update this thread.

Not quite what we were hoping for but thanks for the update! Can we get a hint as to what the next PTS update might bring, i.e. will it be similar in scope to the previous two individual updates?

• Dev Post
Not quite what we were hoping for but thanks for the update! Can we get a hint as to what the next PTS update might bring, i.e. will it be similar in scope to the previous two individual updates?

Similar! This time around, the new focus is intended to be Operative and Sniper. I'll be creating threads as I have been in the past to make sure players are aware of what to expect and that they have a place to provide feedback for both.

Similar! This time around, the new focus is intended to be Operative and Sniper. I'll be creating threads as I have been in the past to make sure players are aware of what to expect and that they have a place to provide feedback for both.

I'm glad to see we're getting some diversity in factions and are going back and forth between force and tech classes!

Does this mean both operative and sniper will be available at the same time or one shortly after the other? Either way I look forward to testing, updating my mini-site and providing more feedback when they do arrive. We would also appreciate if there could be some clarification in the threads about how the discipline/combat style passives will weave into the new ABC choices unless that's still something being iterated upon and not ready to discuss yet.

Now the Operative (scoundrel) worries me more than a lot of the other classes, especially the healer. I have played the scoundrel healer since launch and this one has been through a ton of nerfs since launch and therefore it can be hard to play if you do not know the class. I am hoping that there is not too many nerfs but I am not getting my hopes up for this considering what these two classes have been through since the beginning.

I hope they’ve also got some updated changes to the Sents/Gaurdians to test based on our feed back.

When the sentinel went live there were some changes to guardian, but mostly seemed to be addressing bugs and unintentionally missing abilities (like focused defense was missing on vigilance only, dispatch wasn't there etc)

Maybe considering the longer gap between guardian/sentinel and operative/sniper they are doing more changes with the feedback we gave. Fingers crossed anyway.