Koth's Crew STILL Bugged. Chapter V: From the Grave

Tsarvong

This has been a problem since July 2nd, 2019, and it has STILL not been fixed. Partial Spoiler Warning: During the Knights of the Eternal Empire story mission, you will leave Zakuul on a ship with some companions. One of those Companions, Koth, has a crew later in the story. On chapter 5, they are already on the ship. That not only ruins some player's experience to the story, but also the NPC block your companions and are in the way during cutscenes! It has been TWO YEARS! How can you not fix a bug with that amount of time? The only thing we got was "Hi folks,

It seems that Koth's crew doesn't know when it's time to leave a party. Our team is still working on this and when we have more info to share about this bug, we will inform the community." That was posted by a community team at the beginning of January 2021 in the original thread "Gravestone is filled with npcs before visiting Asylum." Now it is August 8th, 2021 and no new update has fixed it or any word from the community team on the what the progress is. If they can fix it soon, that would be perfect. If they can let us know what is going on, that would also be great. So far the only thing I have seen is them working on a new expansion to the game. That is great and all but how can I get to the newest expansion if the previous storyline has bugs ruining the cutscenes? Especially if I want to record and post my story gameplay on Youtube? I am not the only one who want's to do that. Please if you are reading this, please fix the bug and soon.