Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kyarran
07.29.2021 , 06:41 AM | #11
I have the same issue. Bought from Steam and then the main website, and have yet to see my cartel coins. (Bought yesterday)

Niv_Dralshya
07.29.2021 , 10:26 AM | #12
Also having this issue. My sub is through steam, so I got resubbed alright, about 2 days ago, but I didn't get my cartel coin monthly grant, got the security key one though.
North Ferelden is Best Ferelden

CommunityTeam
07.29.2021 , 10:51 AM | #13 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi folks,

We're aiming to deploy a fix for the issue with Steam accounts today. I'll update you if there is any change.

Thank you for your patience while we're working on it.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DarthBandeth
07.30.2021 , 09:26 AM | #14
I bought them through the game (my account is not linked to steam in any way). Been 3 days, card was charged, haven't gotten them. Didn't even get a confirmation email. Contemplating calling my bank.
"No amount of action or explosions is as interesting as a good story." ~ Christian bale

Stole this CE key off of a dead fan.

Kyarran
07.30.2021 , 11:32 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBandeth View Post
I bought them through the game (my account is not linked to steam in any way). Been 3 days, card was charged, haven't gotten them. Didn't even get a confirmation email. Contemplating calling my bank.
I did get a confirmation email (this was 2 days ago or so), and still have not received my coins either. What sucks is the item I purchased it for is no longer on sale..

Jafcu
07.30.2021 , 06:09 PM | #16
I bought 5500 Cartel Coins on the 7/27/21, it was pending with my bank. 7/28/21 the money was taking out of my account and I got no Cartel Coins. I submitted a ticket in game on the 7/28/21 and got no response. It is still there in Help Ticket history. Called EA Customer Service on 7/29/21 and was told I wasn't the only one with this problem and it would be fixed soon and I would have to wait. Today is 7/30/21 still no Cartel Coins. I didn't purchase my coins through Steam, I used SWTOR webpage to do the purchase. You have record of the purchase, you took the money but NO product delivered. Plz fix this soon!!!

Samuel-Faron
07.30.2021 , 09:22 PM | #17
I made a purchase on SWTOR (Edit: SWTOR.com) for 250 Cartel Coins and then another for 14,500 Cartel Coins. It has been around 92 hours since my purchases cleared my bank and I still have not received any Cartel Coins. I sent in screenshots to support@swtor.com, submitted a ticket in game, and have called customer support, and I am constantly told I will receive them in a certain amount of time and then donít.

Kyarran
07.31.2021 , 05:41 PM | #18
This is pretty bad customer service, after 3 days and still no cartel coins.

Jafcu
08.01.2021 , 11:59 AM | #19
4 days now since you took my money and no Cartel coins!!! No response here or in game.

Pietrastor
08.01.2021 , 12:08 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Miffypiffy View Post
I am surprised this was even replied to in the 'General Forum'...
I'm not since it's a Cartel Coins question
My referral link (7 days sub free) - http://www.swtor.com/r/fK5gsH