Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Halaek
07.27.2021 , 10:30 AM | #1
I bought some cartel coins before the downtime, they have not arrived yet. Payment is shown on my bank statement yet nothing has arrived yet!

JackieKo
07.27.2021 , 12:57 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Halaek View Post
I bought some cartel coins before the downtime, they have not arrived yet. Payment is shown on my bank statement yet nothing has arrived yet!
Hi Halaek,

We're aware that some accounts are experiencing issues with purchases not being granted. The team is investigating the issue. I'll follow up in this thread once I have an update I can share.
Jackie | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

scottslf
07.27.2021 , 01:15 PM | #3
Yep I'm having the same issue as well. Just bought 5500 CC and hasn't transferred to my account. I hope this is fixed quickly since I wanted to buy myself some outfits and packs.

JackieKo
07.27.2021 , 05:08 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by JackieKo View Post
Hi Halaek,

We're aware that some accounts are experiencing issues with purchases not being granted. The team is investigating the issue. I'll follow up in this thread once I have an update I can share.
Update on the above issue. It is partially resolved. There are still a few Steam accounts that are affected, and we are continuing to work on a resolution. We are expecting grants to likely happen tomorrow. Should any of this change, I will follow up with an update.
Jackie | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

LordCANkush
07.27.2021 , 11:32 PM | #5
Hi I have a issue with a purchase of a armor set in game and didn't receive the set in my inventory after I claimed it from the cartel market screen

SavantDreadtech
07.28.2021 , 02:33 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by LordCANkush View Post
Hi I have a issue with a purchase of a armor set in game and didn't receive the set in my inventory after I claimed it from the cartel market screen
This maybe in your cartel stash tab, nowadays very few items go straight into inventory on your character when claiming items from cartel market. If you press inventory, then down the left-hand side are a list of icons, one is open collections, one is open cartel stash amongst other thing (think there are 4 icons). This may or may not be your issue but worth tiring. If it is there it then can be opened/claimed by any character on that server. If not there, then send in a ticket to CS or hope you get a reply here.

TrevorStar
07.28.2021 , 03:03 PM | #7
Hi I bought 2400 CC from the swtor website and haven't received them yet, I got an email confirming the purchase

CrazyTough
07.28.2021 , 04:43 PM | #8
Hi Halaek,

Notice these people only respond these days to cartel coin questions. Just confirming what I knew already. SWTOR exists for cartel coins only.

Miffypiffy
07.28.2021 , 06:44 PM | #9
I am surprised this was even replied to in the 'General Forum'...

scottslf
07.29.2021 , 05:41 AM | #10
Update on the above issue. It is partially resolved. There are still a few Steam accounts that are affected, and we are continuing to work on a resolution. We are expecting grants to likely happen tomorrow. Should any of this change, I will follow up with an update.
Hi, has anything changed or is the issue still being resolved? I bought the CC on the website not steam and it still hasn't appeared.