Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Guardian on the PTS!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JackieKo
07.21.2021 , 08:43 AM | #171 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone,

We're looking at a new patch for PTS that will include a high level look into Sentinel, and targeting next week to launch it. Should the timeline change, I will be sure to let you all know.

Details will be provided in similar fashion as to when the Jedi Guardian PTS was live once the patch is available.
Jackie | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

LordCamTheGreat
07.21.2021 , 08:55 AM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by JackieKo View Post
Hi everyone,

We're looking at a new patch for PTS that will include a high level look into Sentinel, and targeting next week to launch it. Should the timeline change, I will be sure to let you all know.

Details will be provided in similar fashion as to when the Jedi Guardian PTS was live once the patch is available.
Thanks for the update!

Will mirror classes also appear on the PTS or are we only going to be testing things from a Republic perspective?

Also, will we see the Guardian return on the PTS at a later stage if and when feedback is taken into consideration?

Akushii
07.21.2021 , 12:12 PM | #173
It has been a bit hard to really understand the class and how it's going to be changing without getting a proper look at the choices that we will have to make. Since we are only getting a loadout, we can't see the big picture and can't give proper feedback.

Would it be possible to get a visual representation of the skill tree or choices that we will have to make? It doesn't have to be in the game, but if we can get like a dev post or an image of the potential skill tree that we might get, it would help a lot.

It's hard to give feedback, when we are getting a very narrow view of the class.

LJ_Gibbs
07.21.2021 , 02:19 PM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by jackieko View Post
hi everyone,

we're looking at a new patch for pts that will include a high level look into sentinel, and targeting next week to launch it. Should the timeline change, i will be sure to let you all know.

Details will be provided in similar fashion as to when the jedi guardian pts was live once the patch is available.
popcorn.gif

mike_carton
07.21.2021 , 02:26 PM | #175
Emphasis added.
Quote: Originally Posted by LordCamTheGreat View Post
Also, will we see the Guardian return on the PTS at a later stage if and when feedback is taken into consideration?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blpe_sGnnP4
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.

TevosisHot
07.21.2021 , 02:44 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by LJ_Gibbs View Post
popcorn.gif
Pick between dual saber throw, cloak of pain or predation.
My main is crying right now.

Rakkis
07.21.2021 , 09:58 PM | #177
Quote: Originally Posted by TevosisHot View Post
Yikes, BW this isn't what we meant by meaningful choices!

CommunityTeam
07.22.2021 , 12:13 PM | #178 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello SWTOR Community,

PTS will be going down today to prepare for our next phase. We'll provide updates here and on our forums when PTS is back up next week.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

FumblesPhD
07.22.2021 , 12:41 PM | #179
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hello SWTOR Community,

PTS will be going down today to prepare for our next phase. We'll provide updates here and on our forums when PTS is back up next week.
Thank you and have a good weekend.

LordCamTheGreat
07.22.2021 , 03:16 PM | #180
Quote: Originally Posted by TevosisHot View Post
I'd guess it'd be more like, pick between mad dash, undying rage and force camouflage.

My reasoning being that mad dash fits the same slot for the jugg, undying rage gets the same couple second duration boost as saber reflect (though at 3x the cooldown) and force camouflage has a utility that allows it to cleanse - the same as enure.

Hopefully as more classes come out we get a better idea of how the game as a whole will look and maybe even get to test out some of the supposed NPC fight rebalancing. All I want in my life is another reason to run Hammer Station 30 times on the PTS (not even joking, give us Hammer Station with rebalanced NPCs!!!).