Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Possible Saboteur bug with Relentless Ambitions?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Possible Saboteur bug with Relentless Ambitions?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dinowoman
07.04.2021 , 11:28 AM | #11
I would also be very grateful if we could have some feedback about whether this actually is a bug or not. I've taken another saboteur through it for whom the outcome isn't quite so vital, but I've left my main waiting and would very much like to know if I should do the mission with him or wait for a fix.

OdanBaruq
07.05.2021 , 01:50 PM | #12
Agreed, really hope we can hear something back about this or have a fix. I also just noticed i can;t use lana as a companion while have that quest unfinished. For crew skills or otherwise. But I am afraid to finish it on my agent (sabatour) because of this issue.

thorrnnn
07.05.2021 , 03:47 PM | #13
had 3 saboteurs and enclave fp "ended" 1 of them for me. i'm not happy about it and now this. i have 13 toons i can't play now because either i wanted them to become saboteurs , romance lana or both. had my pt romance plus marry lana AND become an saboteur. and during the feast event i lost the marriage option to her. 6 months wasted on that toon which was a redo because the original lost out marrying lana too.

dinowoman
07.06.2021 , 03:17 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by OdanBaruq View Post
I also just noticed i can;t use lana as a companion while have that quest unfinished. For crew skills or otherwise.
I also noticed Lana was unavailable until the mission was finished. My affected character doesn't use her as a main companion, but losing her as a crafter is irritating.

OdanBaruq
07.07.2021 , 04:01 AM | #15
I was able to get her back, apparently i needed to port somewhere else to get the option to reset the quest. Once reset she was back in my companions list. Still afraid to complete that quest on my imperial sabatoor with way it is though. I already messed up in conflicted priorities for my republic sabatoor as I picked wrong option and didn;t back out fast enough, so don't know if that one would been messed up as well.

GuerillaTech
07.11.2021 , 10:37 PM | #16
Just encountered this today. Chose the saboteur option and Pardax's debrief was about the empire thanking us for the tip. That is definitely not right.

thorrnnn
07.12.2021 , 01:38 PM | #17
i see still no answer about this for the devs, etc.

Pricia
07.12.2021 , 01:52 PM | #18
Bump.

CommunityTeam
07.20.2021 , 10:26 AM | #19 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi folks,

Thanks for your reports regarding the Relentless Ambitions Mission.

Our team is currently looking into it.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Farferello
07.20.2021 , 01:20 PM | #20
That's good to hear. I just want to know one way or another if the current outcome for those who took the Saboteur option is correct or if it is a bug.