Tython Highlander Armor Set Bugged - Female Body Type 2

arunav

I found that the gloves for the Tython Highlander set, and possibly the bracers, cause female body type 2 characters' hands to bug out.

Essentially, the hands are no longer connected to the character's wrists, and stick out, away from the midline of the body.

This basically makes the set unusable for what is likely the most common female body type used in the game.

Please fix this bug. Otherwise, the purchase really is a waste for those of us who got the set for a female character.

Though I can't personally confirm, I've seen photos posted on SWTOR reddit also showing bugs for female Body Type 1 of this nature. Those also included a hole in the upper arm when a lightsaber is drawn and the arm is hold a saber up (as seen on Sentinels). I think the same issue outlined above also applies to body type 1 female characters, too.

I've seen another issue with the gauntlets on the preview (haven't bought the set yet because of the bugs) with my female BT2 Sentinel, she has a very weird way of holding her lightsabers with her fingers looking really weird and not being "closed" on the handles.

I'll try to take a screenshot later when i'll be on the game.

Edit : So that's not on the same character, but that's the same issue : pic 1 and pic 2, so the bug also exists for male BT1 characters

Edited by Goreshaga