When will PTS get turned back on?

cblodgett

According to the Live stream, they said they were going to have it back up and running yesterday 7/5, but it is as of yet still not up and running. I know they also said this was a "planned" schedule and we all know things change.

I know there are tons of people just like me salivating over an opportunity to really see what these class/combat changes are all about and figure out exactly what we can/cant do with them. so any update on a timeframe would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by cblodgett

According to the Live stream, they said they were going to have it back up and running yesterday 7/5, but it is as of yet still not up and running. I know they also said this was a "planned" schedule and we all know things change. But it would be great if we could get a new estimated timeframe for this since 7/5 obviously hasn't worked out as "planned".

Thanks in advance!

They said they were hoping to have it up on 7/5/21. However something must have delated them. It happens.

They said they were hoping to have it up on 7/5/21. However something must have delated them. It happens.

Which is exactly what I already said, hence the nature of the post asking for an updated timeframe.

• Dev Post
According to the Live stream, they said they were going to have it back up and running yesterday 7/5, but it is as of yet still not up and running. I know they also said this was a "planned" schedule and we all know things change.

I know there are tons of people just like me salivating over an opportunity to really see what these class/combat changes are all about and figure out exactly what we can/cant do with them. so any update on a timeframe would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Hi cblodgett,

The presentation shown on the livestream indicated the week of 7/5, so PTS will be happening this week. Once PTS is live, we will be messaging that out to players and there were be threads posted in the Public Test Server sub-forum that will go over all the relevant info for this phase of PTS.

JackieKo could you create a new pinned thread in the PTS forum that is updated whenever PTS is going up, going down etc. Purely something with info so it doesn't need to have public comments.

JackieKo could you create a new pinned thread in the PTS forum that is updated whenever PTS is going up, going down etc. Purely something with info so it doesn't need to have public comments.

It already exists---> https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=951166

But unfortunately it's rather vague and tbqh the PTS forums as a whole are rarely moderated much less updated. ( imho, those forums should just be *locked* as read-only in between patches & testing-phases)

Non-Steam version: If you switch the launcher to PTS, it will update the client. It did so for me. Didn't seem to be a big update or to take long, so I suspect there's another update to come for the PTS game client on our PCs. Edited by mike_carton

Please any ETA? :

How 'bout now? --> https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=994963

Have fun everyone...and careful of *spoilers* :D

p.s. So far , it ain't lookin' too promising: https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9955226#post9955226 ...but we shall see.

Edited by Nee-Elder
please BioWare, don't dumb down the game too much ... pre-4.0 skill trees were FUN, so maybe strike a balance?