Game won't launch

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post
The game just downloaded an update and now I'm stuck on the Onslaught loading screen. I was able to play earlier today without any problems. Is anyone else running into this?

Hi everyone,

We're aware of this issue and are looking into it. I will follow up on this thread once I have an update to share. Thank you to everyone who submitted a report.

I was in-game and it was freezing for a couple of seconds at a time before CTD.

Upon restart of the launcher, it seemed to have re-downloaded the 3.6a update. Stuck on the loop now.

Fixing the installation finds no issues. Test client is accessible and lets me enter the (empty) PTS server select. So looks like a live client hiccup.

Since nobody seems to have mentioned this yet, I just came here to say that I've tried to log in twice and had this issue.

When I went to the task manager to end task the SWTOR application after it hung on the load screen, I noticed both times there were *two* instances of swtor.exe running. Maybe this is causing the issue since you can only have one instance of the game going at once?

Same here, played earlier today and it was fine, then the loader patch issue, I tried the repair and the loader went into an endless loop, looking for the patch content, then said, NO NETWORK CONNECTION FOUND.

Having to reload the game, been 2 hours and it is at 50%!

:mad:

Since nobody seems to have mentioned this yet, I just came here to say that I've tried to log in twice and had this issue.

When I went to the task manager to end task the SWTOR application after it hung on the load screen, I noticed both times there were *two* instances of swtor.exe running. Maybe this is causing the issue since you can only have one instance of the game going at once?

I saw this also, but didn't choose to uninstall either of them. Actually, they weren't running at the time, just appeared to be there in the list. Being a boomer I just left everything alone.

Hi everyone,

We're aware of this issue and are looking into it. I will follow up on this thread once I have an update to share. Thank you to everyone who submitted a report.

i had the same problem and i restart my PC and now its downloading main asset 1 of 11,9 GB of stuff......... did it just redownload the whole game?

PLUS what will it be for us that hunt achievements and need to do dailies every day? Im not gonna loose 1 day coz of this.

Edited by Kissakias