Star Fortress decorations - unbound timer not running when offline

Pricia

Not for all of them, but about half... I have two of them on two characters that are still bound for 1d 11 hours 3 days later... At this rate, if I have to play those characters for 36 hours, it's going to be the end of the year before I can finally sell them...

• 1 month later...

Bump.

Ran a veteran this time, decoration is bound to my character for 36 hours again and not counting down when offline.

My old decoration is down to 24 hours left now... after weeks...

All of the ones dropping in star fortress, heroic and veteran modes (5 so far). I PMed the list to the community team yesterday.

But the tooltip says "this item will permanently bind in 1d 12h", yet I can't sell it because it's bound...

For what it is worth, all of the decorations dropping from the Sky Trooper Praetorian in story mode have had bugged bind timers. Based on the other bosses, they shouldn't be bound or have a timer at all. Further, the binding never goes away but in the beginning, I believe they could be sold on the GTN. I haven't run a star fortress for a few weeks but those were the only decorations that seemed to be bugged and have been for years. Edited by Xo-Lara