Eliminate the possibility of Re-rolling GS Point obj's that we clearly don't want

Craydingus

I don't want to do GSF (nor do GSF players who actually know what they're doing want me queuing for it). I don't want to do Section X dailies. Give us an option to eliminate the possibility of re-rolling into GS PO's that we've made it a point to consistently re-roll away from already. I Don't care if it has to cost credits. Just make it exist.

Or, you could simply not do the GSF or Section X ones ..... 😇

That would be great, however, the last 3 days, I have gotten GSF and Warzones.....and when I hit the reroll button, they remain the same! No change. Total bull! I hate PVP as well and have not done my dailies quite often because of the PVP stuff. I have not done weeklies in a very long time due to the unfair percentage of GSF and Warzone vs. PVE missions!! I for one am already tired of the one sided Galactic Season!

I have always thought that players needed unlimited rolls and I like your suggestion that credits be required to do so. I am not sure sure what scale should be used for the rerolling price. Maybe

1. free

2. (2^y)*x

where x is the base amount and y is the reroll try

or

1. free

2. (10^y)*x

where x is the base amount and y the reroll attempt

I have always thought that players needed unlimited rolls and I like your suggestion that credits be required to do so. I am not sure sure what scale should be used for the rerolling price. Maybe

1. free

2. (2^y)*x

where x is the base amount and y is the reroll try

or

1. free

2. (10^y)*x

where x is the base amount and y the reroll attempt

Both of those are *truly* exponential, and impose practical limits on how many rerolls. If it can take credits only from the character's wallet, and x is 1, the first becomes impossible when y is 32, and the second when y is only 10. If we include the legacy credits, the first stops at y = 35 and the second at y = 11