Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 6.3 - Known Issues

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

khamseen_air
06.08.2021 , 03:20 PM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
And this season is supposed to last till September and yet they still have this bug.... Not a good idea.

Note: Before someone says it, I know about the workaround but logging off and on to 4 different characters just to do the one mission in the cantina is not a way to fix the problem especially for something that will be around for a few months.
Even that workaround isn't 100%. I've tried it now on 5 different characters, a mix of imp and pub side toons and it hasn't ever worked for me.

djbullenx
06.08.2021 , 05:24 PM | #132
RE: Starclipse

So this is a cosmetic only item for the new companion? Players cannot use this? That doesn't make sense since the other rifles listed as HIS are useable. If it IS supposed to be able for players to use then my sniper is unable to equip it. Says I am not the correct class....as a sniper.

Zenislav
06.09.2021 , 02:25 AM | #133
Daily PO: Coreward Heroics and Daily PO: Defeat Balmorra Insectoids both don't work on any of my characters.
So cant finish any of daily season quests, great.

Edit:
Looks like PO that has anything to do with Bamorra is not working

Kalash_nikov
06.09.2021 , 03:41 AM | #134
Of the 4 Galactic seasons missions (2 daily and 2 weekly) I received on reset, only the weekly starfighter can be tracked from the conquest menu or updates when meeting parts of the objectives.

The other 3 missions are Coreward FPs, Blackhole Dailies, and Balmorra Insects. I haven't tried the FP yet, but have done 6 dailies across 3 characters and killed >80 odd insects on Balmorra but neither of the daily POs were marked as complete.

thaallion
06.09.2021 , 06:11 AM | #135
I have the same issue as people posting above me. None of galactic seasons missions I recieved after reset can be finished. Those missions are Weekly PO: Corewards Flashpoints, Weekly PO: Coreward Worlds Operations, Daily PO: Black Hole Daily Missions and Daily PO: Coreward Heroics.
I rerolled one weekly and one daily but I'm still stuck with one unfinishable weekly and I also already lost points for the second not working daily due to todays reset.

CommunityTeam
06.09.2021 , 06:49 AM | #136 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting the bug you encounter with your Weekly PO not being tracked. Seems like you received Weekly PO from the previous week (more information regarding the Daily and Weekly Priority Objectives here: Galactic Season 1: The Stranger from Kubindi).

Our team is currently looking into this bug. To help our team, could you tell me where you were and on which level character were you logged in during the weekly reset?

Thanks!
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

thaallion
06.09.2021 , 10:32 AM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting the bug you encounter with your Weekly PO not being tracked. Seems like you received Weekly PO from the previous week (more information regarding the Daily and Weekly Priority Objectives here: Galactic Season 1: The Stranger from Kubindi).

Our team is currently looking into this bug. To help our team, could you tell me where you were and on which level character were you logged in during the weekly reset?

Thanks!
At the time of reset I was on newly created character on Korriban. I was still quite a low level at the time, definitely under level 10.

CommunityTeam
06.10.2021 , 03:55 AM | #138 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by thaallion View Post
At the time of reset I was on newly created character on Korriban. I was still quite a low level at the time, definitely under level 10.
Thanks thaallion for the additional information.

Seems like this bug happens when players are logged in a low-level character when the weekly reset happens. To prevent that, you need to make sure that you're not logged in a character below level 10 during the reset.

As previously mentioned, our team is looking into it. In the meantime, you should be able to get a correct PO by rerolling on a high-level character.

ceryxp
06.10.2021 , 04:59 AM | #139
Enemies on Section X, which is on Belsavis, do not count for Daily PO: Defeat Outer Rim Enemies, which says to defeat non-player opponents across Belsavis, Hoth, Rishi, or Tatooine.
~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
Just your average opinionated, disabled, queer gaymer.

CommunityTeam
06.10.2021 , 06:02 AM | #140 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by ceryxp View Post
Enemies on Section X, which is on Belsavis, do not count for Daily PO: Defeat Outer Rim Enemies, which says to defeat non-player opponents across Belsavis, Hoth, Rishi, or Tatooine.
Thanks ceryxp for the report regarding enemies in Section X not being counted towards the completion of the "Daily PO: Defeat Outer Rim Enemies". Our team is currently looking into this bug.

For visibility, I'll add it to the known issues list: Game Update 6.3 - Known Issues.