Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What happened to the galactic season token Companions?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What happened to the galactic season token Companions?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nightfallforce
06.02.2021 , 11:58 AM | #11
Same attitude about companions here. I got to GS level 46 today, had to grind a lot to get this far. I was hoping to get Master Ranos, thus was grinding to get six GS tokens.
I understand the need for time to fix buggy items but it has been a month already.
Any update on GS companions would be much appreciated.

KobraKing
06.02.2021 , 09:42 PM | #12
Still waiting on an update/news/whatever/just something...
Bought the whole pass at the start because of the companions.
Disappointed

KnightJediShadow
06.02.2021 , 11:41 PM | #13
Sad that there is no update. The companions are probably the draw for many (as cool as the station residences are).
I was lucky to have gotten almost all of them the second time they were available as Sub rewards (Nico might have been the only one I received the first time available).
Master Ranos is the only reward companion I do not have and with real life more important, I don't expect to have a lot of time if any to play the game for the next couple of weeks.
Would prefer not to use my saved cartel coins to reach Level 46 (saving for HK Chapter on Cartel Market, but since I haven't reached KOTFE yet, will probably cave if I don't reach the required level before Ranos becomes available).
I admire anyone who makes the time to level up without unlocks.

TrixxieTriss
06.03.2021 , 02:10 AM | #14
Yes, very sad there is no update. BioWare communication has gone down hill rapidly again in the last month.

CommunityTeam
06.03.2021 , 03:53 AM | #15 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi folks,

Our team is still looking into the bug regarding the Companions from the Galactic Seasons vendor Jaleit Nall.

As mentioned in this post: Buying old Sub Companions does not allow you to unlock said Companions, we have temporarily disabled the purchase and removed all Companions from the Galactic Seasons vendor Jaleit Nall with Game Update 6.3a while we investigate reports of Alliance Alerts not being granted. These Companions will return to the vendor in a future patch during Season 1 once we have resolved the Alert granting issue.

We'll update you in the thread mentioned above when we have more information.

Thank you for your patience while we get this issue resolved.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TrixxieTriss
06.03.2021 , 04:27 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi folks,

Our team is still looking into the bug regarding the Companions from the Galactic Seasons vendor Jaleit Nall.

As mentioned in this post: Buying old Sub Companions does not allow you to unlock said Companions, we have temporarily disabled the purchase and removed all Companions from the Galactic Seasons vendor Jaleit Nall with Game Update 6.3a while we investigate reports of Alliance Alerts not being granted. These Companions will return to the vendor in a future patch during Season 1 once we have resolved the Alert granting issue.

We'll update you in the thread mentioned above when we have more information.

Thank you for your patience while we get this issue resolved.
But no timeline on when to expect that?
1 month, 2 months, 3 months?

KnightJediShadow
06.03.2021 , 04:55 PM | #17
For those where the companions were the draw (even spending cartel coins to level up enough for tokens early on), hopefully a tentative timetable is posted on the website or forums. I personally don't expect anything regarding turnaround time to be guaranteed, but I generally prefer one.