Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 6.3 ‘The Dark Descent’ is live!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 6.3 ‘The Dark Descent’ is live!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanielSteed
04.27.2021 , 01:59 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone!

Earlier today we launch Game Update 6.3 'The Dark Descent'! In it we added a new Flashpoint called Secret of the Enclave, the first Galactic Season, and started Ranked PvP Season 14.

In this article you can find a summary for all of those aspects of the update, as well as links to more in-depth information resources.

I've seen a few people ask, but we don't have any plans on adding new music to our YouTube channel that is centered around Game Update 6.3 (yet). The team is still discussing that and if anything is uploaded, I will create a new forum thread to notify everyone here in the Forums!

Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Nee-Elder
04.27.2021 , 03:15 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hey everyone!

Earlier today we launch Game Update 6.3 'The Dark Descent'! In it we added a new Flashpoint called Secret of the Enclave, the first Galactic Season, and started Ranked PvP Season 14.

In this article you can find a summary for all of those aspects of the update, as well as links to more in-depth information resources.

I've seen a few people ask, but we don't have any plans on adding new music to our YouTube channel that is centered around Game Update 6.3 (yet). The team is still discussing that and if anything is uploaded, I will create a new forum thread to notify everyone here in the Forums!

hi Daniel , just curious: Any idea what happened to that super cool 'Malgus vs. Satele' fight-sequence we saw a glimpse of during last game update (which showed only ONCE just after launching SWTOR, before character selection screen, but then never showed up again) ...?

Will we ever see it again? And if not, why not? And if yes, any ETA?

Thanks.
Never tell me the odds! - (Fix SPACE! 4.0ur *Community*)

Mikalar
04.27.2021 , 05:12 PM | #3
Black Hole Defeat Enemies 2 is broken. Stuck at 0 even though kill count for Achievement is still incrementing
Mikalar Lightstar
Founding player!

My Referral Link

Stabby-Again
04.27.2021 , 07:32 PM | #4
In the new "Secrets of the Enclave" FP, I noticed that my toolbars won't lock anymore (while in the FP). Keep hitting the padlock and it stays unlocked. Kinda annoying during a boss fight.

Tashia
04.27.2021 , 07:51 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Stabby-Again View Post
In the new "Secrets of the Enclave" FP, I noticed that my toolbars won't lock anymore (while in the FP). Keep hitting the padlock and it stays unlocked. Kinda annoying during a boss fight.
Same with me -- only it has totally messed up my play with one toon --
after fixing it by logging out -- am unable to move and totally frozen now in the flashpoint -- not fun at all
so much for this toon ( all because the bar refused to lock )
Thread in "Bug Report " , so not just us -- can you guys fix it ?
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......

JakRoanin
04.27.2021 , 10:14 PM | #6
The new FP is PERFECT in SM thank you, however Rass Ordo is Useless in the last mob of the final boss fight in SoV the rest of what you fixed there is okay the mobs are still too strong though, may we have a SM God-bot please.
Just playing for fun nothing more, nothing less.

TrixxieTriss
04.28.2021 , 01:21 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JakRoanin View Post
The new FP is PERFECT in SM thank you, however Rass Ordo is Useless in the last mob of the final boss fight in SoV the rest of what you fixed there is okay the mobs are still too strong though, may we have a SM God-bot please.
They should have offered the bot to start with for people who have trouble. Instead of nerfing everything else into the ground as usual. It’s way too simple now and totally unchallenging for me.

Myself and others did suggest this. But Bioware would rather cater to people with the lowest skill in the game and make content with no challenge.

DarkTergon
04.28.2021 , 10:37 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
They should have offered the bot to start with for people who have trouble. Instead of nerfing everything else into the ground as usual. It’s way too simple now and totally unchallenging for me.

Myself and others did suggest this. But Bioware would rather cater to people with the lowest skill in the game and make content with no challenge.
The bot would be handy for those that want it, but it needs a way to be switched off.
Beware, my friends, as you pass by. As you are now, so once was I
As I'm now, so you must be. Prepare, my friends, to follow me

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”

JakRoanin
04.28.2021 , 10:44 AM | #9
Oh yes you shouldn't have to have one if you don't want it, but for SM things shouldn't be too hard. The ne FP is AMAZING for SM I played it on 3 PC's without one cramp. But SoV... Rass just stinks.
Just playing for fun nothing more, nothing less.

TrixxieTriss
04.28.2021 , 11:03 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
The bot would be handy for those that want it, but it needs a way to be switched off.
Absolutely. It would need to be an option to activate. Not there by default.