Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: April 27, 2021

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CommunityTeam
04.23.2021 , 09:03 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on April 27, 2021, to deploy Game Update 6.3.

Details:
DATE: April 27, 2021
TIME: 6:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1300 - 1600 UTC)
VERSION: 6.3

Patch notes will be available on Monday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

casirabit
04.23.2021 , 01:23 PM | #2
Thank you. (Though next week is a bad week for me. Finals and final papers due next week so not much playing for me)
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing.

FlameYOL
04.23.2021 , 03:16 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Thank you. (Though next week is a bad week for me. Finals and final papers due next week so not much playing for me)
As a fellow university student I can relate, fortunately for me at least it falls on the day I have no class so I'll have some time to play the patch as soon as servers are up. Good luck on your exams!
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

casirabit
04.24.2021 , 10:11 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by FlameYOL View Post
As a fellow university student I can relate, fortunately for me at least it falls on the day I have no class so I'll have some time to play the patch as soon as servers are up. Good luck on your exams!
Thanks!
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing.

OlBuzzard
04.24.2021 , 10:37 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Best of luck to ya !!

Always fun trying to do papers (for me at least ) ... then add to that finals !! Stir well for the next 5 to 7 days let simmer for the next TWO days (aka crash and rest period) ... and you'll be just fine !!
I sense a disturbance in the force ....
What was ... is no longer
"Tear down this wall"

OlBuzzard
04.24.2021 , 10:38 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on April 27, 2021, to deploy Game Update 6.3.

Details:
DATE: April 27, 2021
TIME: 6:00AM - 9:00AM PDT (1300 - 1600 UTC)
VERSION: 6.3

Patch notes will be available on Monday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Looks like I need to drag a few characters through what's there now before the update !!
I sense a disturbance in the force ....
What was ... is no longer
"Tear down this wall"

Damask_Rose
04.24.2021 , 11:41 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by OlBuzzard View Post
Looks like I need to drag a few characters through what's there now before the update !!
Ditto. I've only bothered to get one past SoV.
Where is Theron?
Give him as much screen time as the creepy blond stalker!

DeannaVoyager
04.24.2021 , 12:38 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
Ditto. I've only bothered to get one past SoV.
I did two, but decided to wait with the rest until we can skip it at some point - unless it will get fixed to normal story mode level. Then I could do all my toons. If the new flashpoint requires me to have SoV storyline done, I guess I won't be doing that one either.

casirabit
04.24.2021 , 04:14 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by OlBuzzard View Post
Best of luck to ya !!

Always fun trying to do papers (for me at least ) ... then add to that finals !! Stir well for the next 5 to 7 days let simmer for the next TWO days (aka crash and rest period) ... and you'll be just fine !!
Thanks. Not too worried about the final as it is dealing with legal writing and citations. The paper in advanced tort law is what I am worried about.

Tashia
04.25.2021 , 01:47 PM | #10
I . can't . wait .
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......