Swoop Event - Perfection on Dantooine

CelieSelie

I have completed the Swoop event missions on Dantooine and their corresponding bonuses repeatedly and yet cannot get the "Perfection on Dantooine" achievement. I have read several guides and watched completion videos and still cannot get the achievement. It honestly feels like the game is gaslighting me at this point.

Here are video recordings of me completing each one:

Blatant Beks:

Horizon's Razor:

Pit Screamers:

I have completed the Swoop event missions on Dantooine and their corresponding bonuses repeatedly and yet cannot get the "Perfection on Dantooine" achievement. I have read several guides and watched completion videos and still cannot get the achievement. It honestly feels like the game is gaslighting me at this point.

Here are video recordings of me completing each one:

Blatant Beks:

Horizon's Razor:

Pit Screamers:

Yes, It's bugged.

Quest "The Good Old Days" on Mek-Sha not Working.

That's too.... bugged.

Same here, all the other planets (Tatooine, Onderon) Perfection quests work no problem. I've tried all three swoop gangs on Dantooine 15+ times for perfection, each time completing the objectives, bonuses, and timer by at least 8 seconds and never received the perfection achievement. Submitting a ticket to CSR did nothing, but give a canned response of, you must not have done it correctly...

I think they fixed the swoop quests on the other planets and broke Dantooine.

I was about to create a thread on this, but I am glad that someone else beat me to it. There is consolation in knowing that I am not the only one with this issue.

This was more or less what I was going to write in my thread:

"Not receiving Dantooine Perfection achievements. I am not receiving any of the Perfection achievements for the All World Swoop Rally event on Dantooine.

Horizons was bugged on Onderon, but I got it eventually, despite doing the exact same thing on that run as I did on any other. Tatooine was fine for all three swoop gangs.

I watched videos on YouTube and whatnot of recordings of those who have received the achievements on Dantooine, tried following their steps instead, and I still did not receive any of the Perfection achievements on Dantooine. Who knows, maybe they will trigger randomly one day, like the Horizon one for Onderon. If that happens, I'll be sure to edit or reply to this post.

I also tried acquiring them in the empty PvP instance but to no avail.

These are clearly bugged."

Edited by ForfiniteStories

• Dev Post

Hi folks,

Thank you for the reports concerning the "Dantooine Perfection" Achievement.

I've transferred the information provided to our team. I'll update you when I have more information.

Edited by CommunityTeam

This week I completed the missions for Blatant Beks, Horizon's Razor and Pit Screamers 20 times each. I only completed the Time Trial bonus mission once at a time, even though it showed 6-30 seconds remaining.

It is probably because of this bonus mission why some could not get their achievement.

I've been having the same issue. I get all the orbs, pass all the gates. But upon passing the final gate, just before the finish line, that causes me to fail the bonus timer, no matter how much time remains. 2 seconds, even 4 full seconds left, it tells me I fail. It's increasingly frustrating and I'd like to have the achievements done :/

Glad to see it's being forwarded to the team to be addressed.

This week I completed the missions for Blatant Beks, Horizon's Razor and Pit Screamers 20 times each. I only completed the Time Trial bonus mission once at a time, even though it showed 6-30 seconds remaining.

It is probably because of this bonus mission why some could not get their achievement.

I'll second the time trial bonus mission being the likely cause of the bug. Completed the time trial for all three tracks on Dantooine twice in the past two days, and I did not notice any indication of quest completion for the time trial. Even did a U-turn after crossing the "time finish line" once and noticed that the timer was still going.

Other planets seem to be fine.

Just adding my experience to the pot here.

I'm also unable to complete any of the Dantooine Perfection Achivements. I'm hoping I can find someone in CS willing to review my footage and grant them but we will see. 2 tickets in so far after the first one got a canned response.

I'm getting both bonus missions completing for the Screamers and Bek's including the time trials but no achievement pop. I'm not getting the Horizon timer to complete even when there is time left on the clock and it seems the bonus for picking up the correct number of orbs never appears in the mission log.

Pit Screamers - https://youtu.be/VaXaSEr8550

Horizon's Razor - https://youtu.be/N1-HQcqa27k

Blatant Bek's - https://youtu.be/25CpueyNALk

Hi folks,

Thank you for the reports concerning the "Dantooine Perfection" Achievement.

I've transferred the information provided to our team. I'll update you when I have more information.

Just to add more data and help confirm it, as of April 11th (Sunday), Dantooine Perfection is still presenting the same problem described by OP and the others.

I'm a returning player and did the event for the first time. Got Perfection on both Onderon and Tatooine on all 3 tracks.

On Dantooine, regardless of achieving Bonus Goals and/or finishing the tracks the same way OP demonstrates in the video, the Achievement doesn't pop up.

• 2 months later...
So... 2 months passed, we have another swoop event and nothing changed. Bonus missions for perfections still not granted

I wasn't aware they are bugged. This is my first time doing the event and I got perfection for ring gang (Sorry I don't rmember the name, the one where you have to go through rings) without issues.

I wasn't aware they are bugged. This is my first time doing the event and I got perfection for ring gang (Sorry I don't rmember the name, the one where you have to go through rings) without issues.

Just to confirm: are you sure you're referring to DANTOOINE Perfection Achievement and not one of the other two planets that also have Perfection Achievements (TATOOINE & ONDERON)?

Just the Dantooine chain of Achievements is bugged, the other 2 work fine, that's why I ask.

If not and you really got a Perfection Achievement on Dantooine, to help troubleshoot this, please link pic of the Achievement with date and time, it'd be a big help. Cheers.

I was able to get Screaming Perfection on Dantoine; which was bugged last go around. I hit every single major jump, went through every hoop (Including turning around at the split portion to go through the other side), and finished with the bonus timer. I was surprised when it popped. I was not able to get the Beks or Razor perfection achievements on Dant, to my knowledge they are still bugged.

The Bek on Tatooine it is! (for me) ^^

Fun Fact: had a problem with the Horizon group before. Then I increased my reputation for them an (that one before "Legend") and after the next run I gained the achievement.

I have completed both Primary and Bonus objective under timer (with 3-12 seconds to spare) on all three planets for Horizon Racers and cant get any of the perfect run achievements. Have watched guide after guide and no ball. Super frusterating.