Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Swoop Rally Story Mission "The Good Old Days" on Mek-Sha Not Working

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Swoop Rally Story Mission "The Good Old Days" on Mek-Sha Not Working
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GinNova
04.08.2021 , 12:46 PM | #31
Still completely busted and it's that same spot. Republic side today. And there's no workaround if there's only 1 instance of the planet, so... BioWare, maybe fix your game? Please? This is getting really frustrating.

Unterlord
04.08.2021 , 03:38 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi folks,

Thanks for all the reports concerning the bug with "The Good Old Days" on Mek-Sha.

Our team is currently looking into it. I'll update you when I have more information.
Sorry, Why did you all lied?
WHY..... have you never fixed, WHY?

Last chance, you don't get the money, thanks you.

I don't understood, why did he lied, why..... I don't understood.
This is really frustrating, why?
-> The Knight <-
(█)(█)(███)(█)=|▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▶
--> Unterlord <--

CommunityTeam
04.09.2021 , 04:31 AM | #33 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi folks,

We were not able to reproduce this bug in "The Good Old Days" Mission on Mek-Sha. To help us in our investigation, could you provide videos and screenshots where we can see the bug?

Thank you.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

CeciliaW
04.09.2021 , 06:17 AM | #34
I'm rather happy to provide this. I've tried to do this quest a few times, and each time run into the issue of being unable to complete it because one of the drop sites doesn't work. The other 2 do. Unfortunately...I'm not the most computer literate so I'm not 100% on how to send you the screenshots. When I tried this and couldn't finish it, I brought in a few friends to try and help with it, and they couldn't either. I've tried re-setting the mission, aborting it and re-starting it...Nothing has worked. Anyway, I"m not entirely sure how to attach images to this. I have a screenshot of one of the sites that works, and then the screenshot of the one that doesn't. And it's just that one. Both of the others still work. I googled it at the time, and apparently it's an old issue. Some people fixed it by switching instances, but that hasn't worked for me.

Unterlord
04.09.2021 , 03:17 PM | #35
Hi folks,

We were not able to reproduce this bug in "The Good Old Days" Mission on Mek-Sha. To help us in our investigation, could you provide videos and screenshots where we can see the bug?

Thank you.
Here is my video. ''Full about 1 hour''
Warning: My game is German language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7xd6iqzCo8

Quest: The Good Old Days on Mek-Sha

Time: 14:48 started on Dantooine
Time: 23:30 started on Mek-Sha
Time: 25:51 there is a problem, no click..... I was going to PvP and,.... no click!
I had 2 of 3 Deliver Tseekoli's Goods and quest is exit, First tried

Time: 28:54 started on Dantooine, restartet quest
Time: 29:33 started on Mek-Sha
Time: 31:27 failed, that was Second tried, I was PvP and back to PvE.... failed.

Later, I make remnant completed and I was doing restart for the last quest.
Time: 41:47 started on Mek-Sha
Time: 43:34 it was PvE, failed.... I was going to PvP...... Successful

Workaround: PvE-Instances is bugged, PvP-Instances must all players leave, all completed.
Deliver Tseekoli's Goods can respawn, clicked only once and PvP-Instances leave.
Another player (Republic or Empire) will not leave, cannot Deliver Tseekoli's Goods respawn.
-> The Knight <-
(█)(█)(███)(█)=|▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▶
--> Unterlord <--

Vicewyn
04.09.2021 , 07:58 PM | #36
Hi folks,

Thank you.
STR
1.) On TWO+ Republic characters accept the quest "The Good Old Days" from Dantooine NPC Raossk (386,609)
2.) Collect the Holorecording behind NPC
3.) Travel to Mek-sha
4.) Speak with Tseekoli NPC in the Bazaar ((-106,4084)
5.) Conversation choices with Tseekoli: 1, 1, 1, 1
6.) Pick up the deliveries in front of the NPC
7.) Travel to Brzo's Wells for the drop-off location (97,3923)
8.) The delivery should be on the wall just behind the NPC sweeping.
9.) PLEASE NOTE: This may be an issue of re-spawn timer or an issue from server to client. Please have 1 player USE the item if it's there, then check the respawns of a SECOND player and note the time. I was on Mek-sha (1) and even tested on PVP (2) version over 3 runs of this event and still unable to see this delivery location. If all appears good on a live server test environment (not local), then something deeper might be going on. If a no repro still occurs, then maybe just re-building the quest or converting the "delivery" locations from WALL interactable to ground crates (like the ones done in the OTHER swoop rally quest on Corellia, may fix the issue).

Image Links:
https://app.photobucket.com/u/Mattne...f-533035390b02
https://app.photobucket.com/u/Mattne...6-48185a516c31