Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Seasons Feedback

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

canofbutter
04.06.2021 , 11:46 PM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidStaats View Post
  • Do you feel like you have agency to make decisions regarding your Priority Objectives (which aspects of the Objectives to complete, being able to complete them with friends)?
It doesn't feel like there's any agency at all in this system. Objectives are chosen randomly and only 2 daily/2 weekly are available at a time. It doesn't look like many of the weekly objectives are solo or small group (2 person) friendly content. Having only 2 of each daily/weekly up a time means there's really no choice to be made here. Player choice is removed in order to "encourage" participation in activities one otherwise would not do. Personally, I hate PVP and GSF so much, I would always skip those. If RNG makes them come up too much, it means either not participating in this new system, missing rewards, or using a very large number of credits to skip ranks (and I'm not a super rich player, so this is a pretty hard sell).

Stradlin
04.07.2021 , 01:58 AM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidStaats View Post

[list][*][*]Do you feel like you have agency to make decisions regarding your Priority Objectives (which aspects of the Objectives to complete, being able to complete them with friends)?
[*]What feedback, if any, do you have regarding the new Refresh feature on Priority Objectives?
If there's going to be four objectives available, I think it makes sense half of them can't be changed. Encouraging people to venture outside of their comfort zone is def not a bad thing. However, when it comes to refresh function it'd be nice if players could switch TO what they enjoy instead of (just) switching away FROM what they dislike. If there are two objectives..leave one to dice, but maybe let players pick whatever they lenjoy doing as the second one. I think it'd be a nice balance.

I think it'd be fun if completing GSF, Warzone, Ranked, FP, etc weekly&daily mission would give players some nifty reset-tokens as loot. Click a token=guaranteed refresh into to that specific PO.

^ - Failing that, please make sure refresh option for daily missions is " clever". There's, what, two dozen "Kill X on planet Y" daily missions and maybe 10 objectives requiring something, anything else. So if you click away from " kill 50 mobs on DK" changes are you replace it with " kill 50 mobs on Tatooine" or something. I'd rather just do some GSF! Or regs. Or FPs.

p.s Can't see daily POs at all, only two weeklies showing up.

Dekibra
04.07.2021 , 03:10 AM | #183
Questions For the Week
Here are a new set of questions for this week’s PTS!
Are you able to quickly locate your Priority Objectives and efficiently track them?
yes, though again the Daily does not work and so does not track - and when traveling back to the fleet, the Daily objective was untracked
Do you feel like you have agency to make decisions regarding your Priority Objectives (which aspects of the Objectives to complete, being able to complete them with friends)?
no, it feels like I have no choice whatsoever and am forced to play stuff I don't like
When tracking multiple types of objectives, is it clear which ones are your Priority Objectives versus those which aren’t?
yes, nice touch with the different colors
Are the Priority Objectives clear as to what needs to be done to complete them?
Daily: yes; Weekly: not always (define "multiple times")
Is it clear how Priority Objectives contribute to the progression of Galactic Seasons?
yes
What feedback, if any, do you have regarding the new Refresh feature on Priority Objectives?
instead of a refresh button we should have the CHOICE what we want to play! like a drop down as mentioned by someone else where we can choose the ones that are to our liking
Any additional feedback you may have regarding this latest update to Galactic Seasons is welcome!
- the credit cost for catch up is too steep now and in no relation to what you are getting
- I only saw one Daily Objective (which didn't work) - aren't there supposed to be 2?! - on that matter: for me the 2nd Tython-defeat-enemies-conquest-objective didn't work as well
- the now 10 decos (which is nice!) should stack
- still not enough Tokens to earn and too many empty reward-levels... and imagine to pay over 200 million credits to catch up on an empty reward level
- I like the update on the daily-login-reward-window - though as others mentioned: the decrease of GS points was very unnecessary!

Ranadiel_Marius
04.07.2021 , 07:36 AM | #184
So logged in at 8:30 Central today, still had the same POs as yesterday. Which is what I was expecting.

And I just remembered another bug I forgot to report yesterday. Altuur's unique healing spec ability of Kolto Targeting Field mentions in its description that it is supposed to finish the cooldown when the target is killed, but during my testing yesterday, the ability cooldown did not finish on killing an enemy. So either the description is wrong or the ability isn't working right.

DWho
04.07.2021 , 09:49 AM | #185
Priority Objective Refresh
You will now be able to Refresh Daily and/or Weekly Priority Objectives to remove ones you may not have desire to do and replace them with another option. Players will be allowed one Refresh per day for Daily Priority Objectives, and one Refresh per week for Weekly Priority Objectives.

This does not appear to be working. I started with 3 group objectives (both weeklies and one daily) and refreshing the group daily replaced it with a new non-group daily, (Defeat Enemies on Home Worlds) but this does not advance from killing enemies either on Ord Mantell or Tython (Republic side)

CarlGustaf
04.07.2021 , 10:00 AM | #186
Since you put stuff into the conquest panel, would it be possible to make an additional panel with everything Season related like conquest? Since it's rather annoying to watch some stuff over on the login panel and some stuff over in the conquest panel.

On the bottom left the objectivs, on the bottom right a discription what you have to do. and on top the progress where you can swap through the levels 5 at a time.
Natsu Dragonslayer Eideley
YOLO on T3-M4

Gimp aus Leidenschaft

Sarova
04.07.2021 , 10:14 AM | #187
Quote: Originally Posted by DWho View Post
Priority Objective Refresh
You will now be able to Refresh Daily and/or Weekly Priority Objectives to remove ones you may not have desire to do and replace them with another option. Players will be allowed one Refresh per day for Daily Priority Objectives, and one Refresh per week for Weekly Priority Objectives.

This does not appear to be working. I started with 3 group objectives (both weeklies and one daily) and refreshing the group daily replaced it with a new non-group daily, (Defeat Enemies on Home Worlds) but this does not advance from killing enemies either on Ord Mantell or Tython (Republic side)
I can confirm this. The daily refresh does not seem to be working.
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - || Quinn Treats™
Darth Rivix as Permanent Companion & Romance Pls!
My Rishi

JackieKo
04.07.2021 , 10:38 AM | #188 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
Hey everyone,

I wanted to let y'all know that the team is aware of some lingering issues regarding a handful of players still not properly seeing their daily PO's. The team is working on a fix, but in the meantime if you're experiencing this issue, you can just omit that part of the system in your feedback/testing.

Hi everyone,

The daily POs have now been fixed. You should have new ones when you log in today. If you are running into additional issues, please report it here.
Jackie | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Ranadiel_Marius
04.07.2021 , 11:56 AM | #189
New bug I noticed with the Mythran Hunter Set. I was up to 5/7 pieces in Collection so I destroyed a few pieces since I didn't think I was going to need them to unlock the set since Collections had already registered them as "collected." But then when I checked back later, it had dropped down to 2/7 as it seems it was only registering the items in my inventory with no memory of what I had previously acquired. Just tested by equipping and destroying an armor piece and equipping the armor did not cause it get saved either.

Quote: Originally Posted by DWho View Post
I just attempted to recreate this bug by rerolling one of my new objectives. The rerolled objective was complete 5 daily missions on Onderon. Completed the light the fire and ritual fight mission. I think I also had the Onderon complete 6 missions mission active at 5 missions before starting. Upon completion, the tracker went up by 2 (I assume the second was for the 6 mission mission), so I did not recreate the bug as described above. Possible the bug is just tied to the Homeworld objective, which I do not have so I can't test it, rather than the reroll system.

Sarova
04.07.2021 , 12:01 PM | #190
Priority Objectives

Please can you make it clear what each of the objectives for daily and weekly will be? I do not want to have to gamble refresh from something I hate to something I will hate more (this is why I would prefer these objectives to have their own interface with a drop down list so we can choose which ones we want to do rather than gamble).
Iokath Needs Customised Quinns - || Quinn Treats™
Darth Rivix as Permanent Companion & Romance Pls!
My Rishi