Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Customize Appearance box opens at incorrect place and is hardly readable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Customize Appearance box opens at incorrect place and is hardly readable
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Phazonfreak
03.16.2021 , 11:25 AM | #1
When you open the Customize Appearance box it appears meshed together with the stat and Social/Valor section of the character screen and is hardly readable. It happens regardless of whether the Amplifier list is opened or closed and I assume that the overlay for the box has been accidentally misaligned due to changes made to the collapsable Amplifier list.

Screaming_Ziva
03.21.2021 , 09:18 AM | #2
THIS is the Referral Link you are looking for.
Click for 7 days Free Access, 1 Free Server Transfer, and a Free Jumpstart or Preferred Bundle.

Screaming Ziva's Stronghold Tour

CommunityTeam
03.22.2021 , 05:30 AM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi folks,

Thanks for the report concerning the Customize Appearance box overlapping the Social/Valor section of the Character Sheet.

Our team is currently looking into it. I'll update you when I have more information.

For visibility, I'll add this bug to the known issues list: (UPDATED) Game Update 6.2.1 - Known Issues.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

SteveTheCynic
03.22.2021 , 07:07 AM | #4
I think it's actually in the right place (or at least it's in the same place as it is on Outfit Designer tabs), but the checkboxes and their associated text don't have a background, so the other stuff that would be *behind* that background is still visible.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
?REDO FROM START
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes