Upcoming Livestream - March 18th

DanielSteed

• Dev Post

Hello everyone!

It is my pleasure to announce another upcoming livestream. On Thursday, March 18th at 1:00pm CDT (6:00pm UTC) we will be discussing our plans for Game Update 6.3! In our announcement on social platforms, there's also an eight second long teaser clip regarding the update. If you'd like to see it, links have been provided:

- Twitter

- Facebook

This livestream will be handled the same way as our recent ones for anyone unable to tune in. Following it's conclusion, I will type up a summary or everything discussed to post here in the forums, along with any relevant video links.

Edited by JackieKo

As long as it involves disbanding the alliance and getting things back to default rep v imp, and that the trailer does NOT show the jedi knight (as people seem to forget, this is not knights of the old republic 3, and Bioware did say long ago before SWTOR was released, it was about the eight classes not just one class) that the trailer shows all 8 classes doing something or don't show any of the classes at all.

for that is all i wish for xD

Edited by Rhys_lightning

As long as it involves disbanding the alliance and getting things back to default rep v imp, and that the trailer does NOT show the jedi knight (as people seem to forget, this is not knights of the old republic 3, and Bioware did say long ago before SWTOR was released, it was about the eight classes not just one class) that the trailer shows all 8 classes doing something or don't show any of the classes at all.

As long as it doesn't involve disbanding the Alliance and actually lets us create a third faction and we can choose who we want to ally with (or no one at all) and I don't care what class they show in the trailers because it's just a trailer ... that is all I wish for. :p

As long as it doesn't involve disbanding the Alliance and actually lets us create a third faction and we can choose who we want to ally with (or no one at all) and I don't care what class they show in the trailers because it's just a trailer ... that is all I wish for. :p

but it's getting boring now, I mean why are they still here?! zakuuls done, ruined, ended, why still inger this pointless third faction that just breaks the games theme?! It had it's run, but now it has no further use, plus it takes away all the uniquness from all the 8 classes, thus why it needs to go! xD third faction armies tend to get boring

but it's getting boring now, I mean why are they still here?! zakuuls done, ruined, ended, why still inger this pointless third faction that just breaks the games theme?! It had it's run, but now it has no further use, plus it takes away all the uniquness from all the 8 classes, thus why it needs to go! xD third faction armies tend to get boring

I'm sure there are a great many eloquent arguments for this, but it really boils down to different people have different opinions than you do.

Maybe it was a mistake to do the 3rd faction thing in the first place, but it's done, and highly unlikely going to go away completely as many people like it.

As usual I’ll have to rewatch due to time zones. But I’m looking forward to hearing what the road map is for 2021 and beyond.

Hopefully there are some meaningful initiatives happening to revitalise regular pvp from the ground up as well as some interesting story coming (pretty sure Dantooine will be involved).

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Hello everyone!

It is my pleasure to announce another upcoming livestream. On Thursday, March 18th at 1:00pm CDT (6:00pm UTC) we will be discussing our plans for Game Update 6.3! In our announcement on social platforms, there's also an eight second long teaser clip regarding the update. If you'd like to see it, links have been provided:

- Twitter

- Facebook

This livestream will be handled the same way as our recent ones for anyone unable to tune in. Following it's conclusion, I will type up a summary or everything discussed to post here in the forums, along with any relevant video links.

I'll be sure to make an effort to be there !!

and that the trailer does NOT show the jedi knight (as people seem to forget, this is not knights of the old republic 3, and Bioware did say long ago before SWTOR was released, it was about the eight classes not just one class) that the trailer shows all 8 classes doing something or don't show any of the classes at all.

That specific male human jedi knight with the specific hairstyle is used in many of the trailers to make it clear that particular character in the scene is the player character. Using that particular version of a human male JK has been the standard for a while, at least since KOTFE and probably before. Musco explained this a couple of years ago. I don't forsee that changing.

What is Malgus doing on Dantooine? Curiouser and curiouser.

My personal theory is that he went there to learn the technique to wipe the memories of someone the way the Jedi Order wiped Revan's mind when they captured Darth Revan. He must want to learn more about the technique to see if it can wipe his conditioning. Why he isn't looking at Nathema and the machine Valkorion used to condition Vaylin, I don't know. It seems to me that would be more effective than trying to adapt a memory wipe. Perhaps many of the details about the Alliance Commander's adventures remain hidden to even high-ranking members of the Empire. Malgus has definitely studied Revan significantly, probably more than his colleagues, as he commanded GM Kilran at the Maelstrom Prison and supervised the efforts to recover the Foundry, ultimately taking it over during his attempted coup. He obviously admires much of Revan's philosophy since he embraced alien species into his New Empire. I'd even go so far as to speculate that perhaps there is no one alive more learned in Revan except Scourge.

Hello everyone!

- Twitter

- Facebook

I sincerly hope to have roadmap on what's happen after 6.3 ...