Class story NPCs! BioWare, you have to give me back Shara Jenn or the Minister!!!!

ShieldProtection

What happened to our class story characters? Ah yes yes Nathema and all that crap, but that was YEARS/MONTHS ago. I think its time to get an update on our beloved class story characters/NPCs, the alive ones that is or anything about them. An mail in game, a message anything. I miss my beautiful Shara Jenn aka Watcher Two aka Keeper every day, she was alive in my gameplay so I assume she is alive. I do not want to assume you people made them killed for a stupid reason.

My male agent romanced with shara and then what? What happened? Any update on her? After the crap show on Nathema I mean, I got an SIS agent on that console. Don't you dare to tell me you made her dead.

**EDITED: removed last part of this text since Anthem got canceled so I consider this is at least a good sign, so perhaps its time to look positive side for swtor,

Edited by ShieldProtection

I want Attros Finn to come back. Even better if Attros became a companion and a romance option.

I'm dreaming good for this game too much but its good to dream and imagine for something I like,

I want Watcher Two as my wife/romance option and I want to sit on a square chair and talk about life with Minister, he have so much to talk about but he always hides it due to Sith killings, I respect the man,

if you choose to dialogue option on DK agent HQ citadel "I have my reasons, look to my files" he responds with "I had my 'reasons' too, it took years to understand the reality, don't let it same thing happens to you too" He clearly was in good faith about the Empire since its his home but due to stupid Sith business he had to do cover ups and hide stuff to stay alive.

All sith and jedi is same to me since my agent defeats them all while making the darth council angry ha ha

I'm dreaming good for this game too much but its good to dream and imagine for something I like,

I want Watcher Two as my wife/romance option and I want to sit on a square chair and talk about life with Minister, he have so much to talk about but he always hides it due to Sith killings, I respect the man,

if you choose to dialogue option on DK agent HQ citadel "I have my reasons, look to my files" he responds with "I had my 'reasons' too, it took years to understand the reality, don't let it same thing happens to you too" He clearly was in good faith about the Empire since its his home but due to stupid Sith business he had to do cover ups and hide stuff to stay alive.

All sith and jedi is same to me since my agent defeats them all while making the darth council angry ha ha

I'm guessing you skipped the Revan story. When you play it as the Imperial Agent you find out what happened to Watcher Two. You won't be happy.

Ooo definitely he's a hottie

Even better. I recently found out that Attros was voiced by Matthew Labyorteaux, who played Albert Ingalls on Little House on the Prairie. My mother was a huge LHotP fan and would watch reruns daily, and I had a huge crush an Albert.

Matthew is credited on Onslaught, so it seems that they are still doing voice work for the game.

Edited by ceryxp

Even better. I recently found out that Attros was voiced by Matthew Labyorteaux, who played Albert Ingalls on Little House on the Prairie. My mother was a huge LHotP fan and would watch reruns daily, and I had a huge crush an Albert.

Matthew is credited on Onslaught, so it seems that they are still doing voice work for the game.

Did not know that, interesting! And yes, I did too.

Edited by xordevoreaux

I wish JK could get Lord Praven in Onslaught.

And IA to have an Alliance alert to get Watcher 2 if they made the right decision.

And Lord Cytharat for Imp side character, where are you ;w;

I like the funny cool Jedi master from SW Belsavis story too. Would be a nice call back to him saying how the Jedi Council was surprised by a Sith who's honorable if we can get him during kotxx.

Little differences like this would make people want to try different class.

I wish JK could get Lord Praven in Onslaught.

And IA to have an Alliance alert to get Watcher 2 if they made the right decision.

And Lord Cytharat for Imp side character, where are you ;w;

I´d give up Kaliyo, Lokin and Chiss woman to get Shara. She´s precious. We should have gotten her after we helped her on Rishi.

And I´d give up 99 % of all my companions (and all my cartell coins) to get Lord Cytharat. Everyone who rescued him on Makeb should get him as companion. It could be a cheap alliance alert without speaking - I´m beyond caring - I just want him back.

Edited by Ahwassa

I´d give up Kaliyo, Lokin and Chiss woman to get Shara. She´s precious. We should have gotten her after we helped her on Rishi.

And I´d give up 99 % of all my companions (and all my cartell coins) to get Lord Cytharat. Everyone who rescued him on Makeb should get him as companion. It could be a cheap alliance alert without speaking - I´m beyond caring - I just want him back.

Shara is literally only reason I play the agent male storyline, while agent class story is above fantastic I play only for my lovely shara jenn. She can be angry and hot at same time. I also love her voice actor, I noticed she also played on a movie but cannot remember the movie name,

And I agree, we should have get her as companion after the Rishi, its been a long time,

I want Lord Cytharat as my Odessen strategist damn it!

I'll pay 1600cc for him lol

With Shara, Theron, and Cytharat, I can open my Alliance Intelligence and rule the universe lol

Let's face it. Watcher Two won't return. I think similiar to Cythyrat, but I'd love to see him again. A lot of people saved him I think soo...

But Minister, yeah I'd love to see him again as well. He would be amazing addition to Alliance (Intelligenece and Counter-Intelligence).

There are a lot of npcs that survived or can survive that return would be great. But not only from Class stories.

Flashpoints, other missions etc.

Lord Hargrev, Darth Nurin. I want to see thrn back as hell.