Class storyline order by planet for altoholics (and others)

Dawgtide

In this guide are Planetary stories messed with Class Stories and finale with Corellia story arc, but it is still good and interesting guide. Dread masters are freed no matter which class do this - it is planetary story line. Actually, there are only few storyline establishing moment, most of the on Corellia.

Every class are at Black Talon / Esseles at the same time. Kallig is mentioned in all Empire storylines, but in SI story Kallig tells his descendant that his presence on DK made him and other spirits awoke. IA have after Dark Tepmple one more quest location before he get ship so he is leaving last.

On nar Shaddaa must BH infiltrate SIS hideout which is wiped out during JK claxx story. Tatooine planetary story in general is the same for Empire and Republic. Lachris comes to Balmorra at the end of planet story and is killed during JC class story. IA meet Lokin in abondoned Godera's lab. On Voss is Sel-Makor mentioned alive in all story lines, but in JK story is killed.

Corellia - during IA Class Story is mentioned that Tormen, Baras and Thanaton had played powerplays and there is officer who had count real imperial loses. After that is mentioned that repubic reinforcements are on their way and first will arrive Havoc Squad, after them Jedi Forces with Voss and Esh-Ka Commandos. Saresh is elected as Supreme Chancellor in JC storyline and is Supreme Chancellor in Trooper and Smuggler storyline.

Finale - Supreme Chancellor Janarus is killed or compromised by BH. Decimus is seen in Dark Council meeting during SI and SW finale and is killed at the end of Republic Corellia planet story. Thanaton is seen during SW finale. Master Tol Braga is mentioned as dead at the end of IA class story finale.

Edited by Malignus

• 4 months later...
So I'm starting a playthrough following the OP's route. And I was wondering what made the more sense for RP / Story purposes. Lets take DK for an example. Would you finish the Bounty Hunter entire story on DK before starting the next one OR it would actually make more sense if they all landed one story mission from each other and keep rotating while playing. I want the RP / Story answer. I know rotating non-stop is less than ideal but I will do it, if it would somehow make more sense. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
So I'm starting a playthrough following the OP's route. And I was wondering what made the more sense for RP / Story purposes. Lets take DK for an example. Would you finish the Bounty Hunter entire story on DK before starting the next one OR it would actually make more sense if they all landed one story mission from each other and keep rotating while playing. I want the RP / Story answer. I know rotating non-stop is less than ideal but I will do it, if it would somehow make more sense. Thanks

Sorry for late answer. I think that best for solo seeing the whole picture is rotating. Actually, some Side missions / Heroics have sense for just one class. But if I consider only Class Stories, then all Classes arriving at the same time on DK and go to their bases.

1. SI - 1st quest - Sneak around the slaves during rebellion into foundations of the statue.

2. BH - 1st quest - Defeat some slaves and find out where is captive noble.

3. SW - 1st quest - Kill slave captains.

4. Agent - 1st quest - Kill slave leader and end rebellion.

5. SI - 2nd quest - Find scientist in Gratan's Estate.

6. Agent - 2nd quest - Find scientist in Gratan's Estate.

7. BH - 2nd quest - Capture Sith apprentice in Gratan's Estate.

8. SW - 2nd quest - Kill Lord Grathan.

9. BH - 3rd quest - Retrieve commanders insignias from Dark Temple.

10. SW - 3rd quest - Find torturing device in Dark Temple.

11. SI - 3rd quest - Retrieve artifact from Dark Temple.

12 IA - 3rd quest - Kill terrorists in Dark Temple.

13. SI - 4th quest - Speak to Zash and obtain your ship (without fight).

14. SW - 4th quest - Speak with Baras and obtain your ship (with fight)

15. BH - Win Melee and steal your ship (with fight).

16. IA - Speak with Keeper, infiltrate hangar, speak with Keeper, obtain your ship (without fight).

The order changes on each planet and I plan do some order like this, because I want to try rotation myself. :-)

• 1 year later...
Anyone got a good suggestion wrt to the Rishi class quests?

Warning: A bit long.

Summary / tl;wr(1): The question is interesting but mostly meaningless *during* the origin stories. After the origin stories, the question is *totally* meaningless.

They all happen at more or less the same time, since only one of them happens in any one copy of the story, and also because you get the call just before going off to do Blood Hunt. By the time you reach Rishi, there's only one story, so the other origins must be off somewhere else doing something completely else.

Example: I'm a Trooper (regardless of my combat style). During the origin story, there are various people around the galaxy doing something that resembles the origin story missions of the other origins. On Ilum, things start to change, since Ilum has only two stories, Imp and Pub. Clearly at that point, it's hard for there to be three other people running the same Pubside missions, so either there are other slices of the Ilum story that we'll never see, or the other origins aren't on Ilum.

On Makeb for Rise of the Hutt Cartel, it's similar. Someone's doing the Impside story (perhaps), but there's no Smuggler, Knight or Consular there doing the exact story that I'm doing. Most likely, as on Ilum, the other origins aren't there at all.

Oricon is similar, except that now it's me on Oricon, and *seven* other origins somewhere else, since there's really only one story.

It's barely feasible for Prelude to Revan to be split like Makeb was, but only for the first two FPs (Tython and Korriban). After that (Manaan/Rakata Prime, Rishi, Yavin, Ziost, KotFE, etc.), there's only one story, so the other origins are *definitely* somewhere completely else, doing something completely else.

In fact, based on the extremely minimal information we get from the other-origin companions who join us, the other origins are long-since departed to other things entirely, or even dead.

(1) Too Long; Won't Read. A summary should be at the beginning so that people can see whether the text is worth the time required to read it.

Once the class stories end, it really feels that it goes to Republic and Empire side and then moves on to "There's just one class story still going...the one you're playing." at least by Shadow of Revan. Example...

If Lana is talking to my Inquisitor, then Theron is talking to one of the Republic classes, but after those battles, it's moved on to relying on just my Inquisitor.

However, my thought for Chapters 1-3, is that you need to look at the Planetary Stories and Origin Stories as not happening quite at the same time, but maybe intermixed a bit.

The Planetary Stories are the Origins gathering together at parts of their individual missions. So, they come together, and split off...maybe taking off a bit before moving on to the next planetary mission.

This also leads me to think, even if a companion is there with you and possibly even getting +Influence with choices, story wise, they may not be there. Like when Nadia doesn't know who Lana is. Really, that would make no sense.

This also leads me to think, even if a companion is there with you and possibly even getting +Influence with choices, story wise, they may not be there. Like when Nadia doesn't know who Lana is. Really, that would make no sense.

Sometimes later in the story the writers clearly are trying to make things so "one class fits all" that it doesn't make sense for the character involved.

For instance, Hylo "introduces" our character to Akaavi Spar.

1. My Bounty Hunter already knows her due to she did the recruitment mission for both Mako & Akaavi

2. My Smuggler obviously knows her. He is MARRIED to her.

Sometimes later in the story the writers clearly are trying to make things so "one class fits all" that it doesn't make sense for the character involved.

For instance, Hylo "introduces" our character to Akaavi Spar.

1. My Bounty Hunter already knows her due to she did the recruitment mission for both Mako & Akaavi

2. My Smuggler obviously knows her. He is MARRIED to her.

Yes, but the Nadia line only goes for Consulars, not multiple Origins.

Also, Lana is introduced in Shadow of Revan, so all the starting companions should really know Lana and Theron, at least some what.

• 1 month later...

So, I've been thinking of writing fanfiction using this thread's original post as a guide for everything up to Corellia. And seeing as I've spent at most two years overthinking this, I thought I'd drop in my 2 bits.

• The Pre-Illum Vanilla story is very complicated, and we'll never get an accurate answer until the game's writers grow a spine and untangle their web for us. Though I'm fairly sure that at least Knight does Taral Maelstrom and Warrior does Boarding Foundry.
  • For Illum, it would make sense for at least all four of the Force-related classes to be involved at the same time, given that both sides go to fight Malgus in the Battle of False Emperor Flashpoints.
  • Because of the nature of how it was told, I'd reckon that the Dread Master arc involves all 8 Player Classes whenever it pops up.. Like Malgus, they're a larger common foe that would need to be dealt with. When it comes to Section X, I'd wager that at least the Smuggler or Hunter get the HK-51 unit.
  • I've read before that Republic Makeb could very feasibly happen before Imperial Makeb, or at least start before and wrap up in the middle of. I can see both sets of 4 being involved on the planet.
  • CZ-198 is the same as the Dread Masters (at least for the Flashpoints).
  • With the parallel Flashpoints at the start of Forged Alliances (Korriban Incursion & Assault on Tython), all 4 classes on each side would take part in their respective versions of the fight. When it comes to Depths of Manaan, I can see the Trooper and Agent getting in on it together, then calling in the 2 Jedi and 2 Sith to go to Rakata together.
  • On Rishi, I see it as a job performed by the Smuggler and Hunter (especially considering Blood Hunt), with Battle of Rishi perhaps calling in the other 2 Tech classes as back-up.
  • Yavin IV & Temple of Sacrifice obviously happen with all 8 classes in attendance.
  • Ziost is tricky. I'd say at the very least it's the Knight and Warrior, if not all 4 Force classes. Optimistically, all 8 take part, but that might be a narrative nightmare.
  • Once we hit KotFE, it's dead obvious that the writers gave up on the 8 Classes thing and started assuming that the player was a Jedi Knight. The entire Eternal Duology deals with Tenebrus' back-up plan (in the event his Vitiate plan went belly-up, which it mostly did). In this segment, I'd believe that the other 7 classes were captured by the Eternal Empire after Mar and the Knight (likely so Valkorion could taunt them with either the Knight's defection or execution, then the execution of each of their companions, etc.), who are all then rescued during the Star Fortress/Alliance Alert interlude, and go on to play background roles during the rest of the Eternal Duo.
  • On Iokath, I'd say it's either all the Tech classes, or a mix of classes with Agent being foremost among them, followed by Knight (with everyone putting on a front when it comes time to choose Imps or Pubs). Then Knight teams with various mixes of the other 7 Classes during the Traitor Arc.
  • And then we hit Jedi Under Siege. I have absolutely zero idea how we keep both sides canonical to each other. My greatest guess (as of this moment) is that the Force-based classes are all somewhat forced into participating (Knight & Consular are great Jedi heroes, Warrior & Inquisitor are on the Dark Counsel). The Trooper is a toss-up as to whether or not he'd join in, but I'd place money on the Agent, Smuggler, and Hunter all remaining with the Eternal Alliance during the conflict.
  • Immediately after Objective Meridian, things can be...somewhat sorted; but I'd say this is where things are still too new to be 100% sure. Anything involving Tenebrus is solely Knight. Anything involving the Mandalorians is solely Hunter. Anything else is up to personal preference.
  • Secrets of the Enclave is 100% just the Jedi (but I could believe the Sith muscling their way in on the mission).
  • Manaan, like Ossus & Onslaught, is a mess that's too new to know for sure right now. I haven't even played the Imperial half of Ossus-onward yet, so I'm in the dark about it right now.
  • Ruins of Nul is 100% Jedi-Sith combo time. But the outcome (who Malgus goes to) would have to be debated.

For all the other Flashpoints, I have no idea. I'm sure that Knight or Trooper would do Esseles, and Agent or Warrior would do Black Talon; and I'm sure that the Republic version of Kuat happens at some point before KotFE, because there's a dialogue option to tell Aygo that "it's good to see him again" when you make it to Odessen.

• 3 weeks later...
Warning: A bit long.

Summary / tl;wr(1): The question is interesting but mostly meaningless *during* the origin stories. After the origin stories, the question is *totally* meaningless.

They all happen at more or less the same time, since only one of them happens in any one copy of the story, and also because you get the call just before going off to do Blood Hunt. By the time you reach Rishi, there's only one story, so the other origins must be off somewhere else doing something completely else.

Example: I'm a Trooper (regardless of my combat style). During the origin story, there are various people around the galaxy doing something that resembles the origin story missions of the other origins. On Ilum, things start to change, since Ilum has only two stories, Imp and Pub. Clearly at that point, it's hard for there to be three other people running the same Pubside missions, so either there are other slices of the Ilum story that we'll never see, or the other origins aren't on Ilum.

On Makeb for Rise of the Hutt Cartel, it's similar. Someone's doing the Impside story (perhaps), but there's no Smuggler, Knight or Consular there doing the exact story that I'm doing. Most likely, as on Ilum, the other origins aren't there at all.

Oricon is similar, except that now it's me on Oricon, and *seven* other origins somewhere else, since there's really only one story.

It's barely feasible for Prelude to Revan to be split like Makeb was, but only for the first two FPs (Tython and Korriban). After that (Manaan/Rakata Prime, Rishi, Yavin, Ziost, KotFE, etc.), there's only one story, so the other origins are *definitely* somewhere completely else, doing something completely else.

In fact, based on the extremely minimal information we get from the other-origin companions who join us, the other origins are long-since departed to other things entirely, or even dead.

(1) Too Long; Won't Read. A summary should be at the beginning so that people can see whether the text is worth the time required to read it.

During Echoes of Oblivion, if you're not playing as a Jedi Knight, Scourge tells you that Kira fought the Revanites on Yavin 4. If you're not a Bounty Hunter, Blizz tells you that him and the Bounty Hunter went to Makeb (Doing what, I don't know. I don't think that was ever mentioned.) and I'm certain that the Makeb Imp story does take place if you're a Rep player. IIRC, It's mentioned that Makeb is gonna blow up before surprise something happened to the core.

But overall you got it right,

Edited by Enskojare

and I'm certain that the Makeb Imp story does take place if you're a Rep player.

Absolutely correct.

There is a codex entry for the Mysterious Survival of Makeb which you get as a Pub player which references this, and also some of the missions you used to get (not sure if these are added to the dailies now) reference an imperial presence on Makeb. Which leads to believe the Imperial presence takes place slightly earlier - in terms of weeks maybe, with a slight overlap.;)

Absolutely correct.

There is a codex entry for the Mysterious Survival of Makeb which you get as a Pub player which references this, and also some of the missions you used to get (not sure if these are added to the dailies now) reference an imperial presence on Makeb. Which leads to believe the Imperial presence takes place slightly earlier - in terms of weeks maybe, with a slight overlap.;)

The version I heard was that Imp-Makeb takes place after Pub-Makeb starts. Like, the Imp half is still going when the Pub half ends and the citizenry evacuate. Then the Imps figure out how to stabilize the core and mine Iso-5 worry free (they do have Iso-5 tech later on in the story). And the only reason that the Pubs don't know is because they all thought the planet was doomed and wrote it off without looking back.