Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cut scene issue

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

RameiArashi
02.14.2021 , 06:46 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Phazonfreak View Post
Have you tried turning down your graphics settings if that changes anything, especially the shaders?

There have been weird bugs in this game regarding the engine when it comes to cutscenes, most notably the system crashes during the final cutscene in the Esseles flashpoint and the intitial cutscene for Kuat Drive Yards.
Again? They had fixed that at one point.

OFAWFletch
02.18.2021 , 08:43 PM | #12
Video sample here of what I am experiencing
https://youtu.be/ietXhhwFCYc
ak ash vazl unk. Shaz ash vodn unk. Bork ashal twazl. Vril kazhal Borgazl.
Translation- Power is our Passion. War is our Way. Darkness is our Destiny. The Force Shall set us Free!
The Sith Academy Code

OFAWFletch
02.19.2021 , 01:05 PM | #13
^Bumpity Bump
Translation- Power is our Passion. War is our Way. Darkness is our Destiny. The Force Shall set us Free!
The Sith Academy Code

DarkTergon
02.19.2021 , 02:50 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by OFAWFletch View Post
^Bumpity Bump
just a FYI, it's frowned upon to bump a thread, especially if you've nothing new to add, and worse if it is bumped shortly after one you've just put in. The mods can be quite strict (with some ) , it won't do your case any good if you get a post removed, a warning, or worse.

Plus, with what's going on in Texas, it could be a while before anyone responds, let alone even tries to duplicate the error/issue

OFAWFletch
02.21.2021 , 10:16 AM | #15
yeah well, I have been a Swtor supporting since launch and expect some acknowledgement. regardless of the Texas power outage, when the power is restored its back to work. I expect a value to my subscription as everyone else. Making their millions they can look into it as a courtesy
The Sith Academy Code

JackieKo
02.23.2021 , 12:12 PM | #16 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
yeah well, I have been a Swtor supporting since launch and expect some acknowledgement. regardless of the Texas power outage, when the power is restored its back to work. I expect a value to my subscription as everyone else. Making their millions they can look into it as a courtesy
OFAWFletch,

As you are still experiencing an issue and the recommendations from others have not resolved your issue, I will be moving this thread to the appropriate sub-forum. You posted in General Discussion, so I will be moving this to the Bug Report sub-forum.

Secondly, I also encourage you to report this in-game as well and include as much info as you can such as the YT link that you posted later on in the thread. Use /bug. Please keep all that info in a consolidated format, so it will be easier to review, repro- etc...

Lastly, what happened in Texas was more than a power outage. While we do value all of our players, the safety and recovery for our teams is the highest priority right now. This is not a simple flip of a switch scenario and everything is immediately 100% again. Understand that and have more empathy, please.
Jackie | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Undyinghunter
02.23.2021 , 12:30 PM | #17
Have some freaking compassion, dude. It wasnt just a power outage, it was a whole system designed to fail failing right when it was needed most. People have died. Some are now facing damaged homes, are under a boil water provision because they dont have clean water, and some are still without power. While SWTOR is enjoyable, its still just a video game, its not more valuable than peoples lives.

casirabit
02.23.2021 , 02:32 PM | #18
Do you live in Texas or do you pay attention to what has been happening there? How could you be so cold-hearted that people there were out of electricity for days and now they are having trouble finding water and some individuals food. I am originally from Texas and still have dear friends there that are still suffering. Game can wait as a human life is worth more than a game.

Texas was not used to that kind of cold. My mom lived in Texas for over 50 years before moving with me to SC and this was not something that ever happened there. We had 2 snow falls (though the snow was gone almost as soon as it hit the ground) and it rarely got below 40 but was back in the 70 or 80's by lunchtime. This was not something Texas had ever had to deal with before so they were unprepared for this.

Post below is from a facebook page from Texas Strong

Texas is in no way being dramatic. Northern friends, keep the condescending sass to yourself, that doesnt help anyone or any situation. We have running jokes about forecasts being off because it doesnt snow in the south. We expect hurricane and 115 weather, not blizzards. Our homes are built and meant to keep us cool not keep out snow and ice. The majority of these are coming from Houston area... its something none of us could have prepared for because it hasnt happened in over 50 years for most of the state. Its devastating. Keep praying. Keep helping. #texasstrong
Edited to add: we have the best community, seriously profoundly selfless individuals giving, serving and helping!!!!
In our city weve had incredible men and women sacrificing around the clock to help, New Braunfels Utilities has worked tirelessly and selflessly to get our city up and running! And now they have water stands set up where roads are cleared!!🙌🏼
https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/texasstrong
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing.

DragonSire
02.23.2021 , 03:19 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Undyinghunter View Post
Have some freaking compassion, dude. It wasnt just a power outage, it was a whole system designed to fail failing right when it was needed most. People have died. Some are now facing damaged homes, are under a boil water provision because they dont have clean water, and some are still without power. While SWTOR is enjoyable, its still just a video game, its not more valuable than peoples lives.
There isn't really a lot more they could have done. Though if they had a solid reputation and history of communicating with players in addressing concerns maybe most people would understand the sudden silence for what it was (beyond their control) instead of assuming it's just more lack of communication again.

After all not everyone in the world is aware of WHERE the studio is physically located (nor maybe care), or what weather is being experienced or that areas experience with that type of weather. The world is a big place.

That doesn't excuse people being rude, especially the people who are aware of the situation. However some people will be genuinely unaware / not understand and just see more silence coming and lashing out in frustration.
"Reality is Boring"

OwenBrooks
02.24.2021 , 04:04 AM | #20
Video sample here of what I am experiencing
https://youtu.be/ietXhhwFCYc
Have you made a post in the technical support forum ? include a dxdiag per https://answers.ea.com/t5/STAR-WARS-...ag/m-p/4832663

have you seen any other person having the same issue recently ?

could be a drive access issue ?

I run a RTX 2080 Super its had zero issues, I went every route and it points to Bioware as their issue
my previous post was for setokai not you