Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I thought it was supposed to be bounty contract week... not Gree...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I thought it was supposed to be bounty contract week... not Gree...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pricia
02.23.2021 , 06:08 AM | #1
Gah, I was SO looking forward to it, I only needed 3 contracts for the set I was after.

ceryxp
02.23.2021 , 06:18 AM | #2
More than likely the change to the Conquest event schedule would have been implemented with update 6.2.1.
~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
Friends of SWTOR Referral Program - The RAF Program is ending on 27 April. If you need one of the bundles, or want the 7-days of premium time, use a link before they are gone.
My Referral Link

Pricia
02.23.2021 , 06:20 AM | #3
Oh so that's how it works... I'm sad... I hope we get it early next month...

Kyhiker
02.23.2021 , 06:26 AM | #4
Yep. I was looking forward to the Bounty week....we just had Gree last month, and honestly, the gree event is one of my LEAST favorite events, ranking right up there with Life day....

EliteExodus
02.23.2021 , 09:17 AM | #5
I was looking forward to Bounty Contract Week since I have a few achievements I wanna take care of during that event. Not a big fan of Gree, but at least it's something for conquest. I understand the situation in Texas and I hope everyone is safe and keeping warm down there.
Free one week sub plus some other free stuff.. Up to you.
http://www.swtor.com/r/JPNXYC

CommunityTeam
02.23.2021 , 10:30 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi folks,

Due to last week's situation, Game Update 6.2.1 was not deployed as scheduled. The effect of it is that this week's Conquest is the Relics of the Gree Event instead of the Bounty Contract Week. The Conquest and Event schedule will return to a normal rotation next week.

For those who are looking for Bounty Contract Week, we are exploring adjusting the schedule to account for the fact that it was missed this week. Keep an eye on the in-game event page for any updates.

We apologize to anyone that was looking forward to the Bounty Contract Event this week. We will also update the website schedule to reflect this.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

chaharbagh
02.23.2021 , 01:30 PM | #7
Since level sync came out in 4.0, would you please allow characters that are level 28 or higher eligible for the Bounty dailies on Ord Mantell and Hutta once again?
Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. -Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

http://www.swtor.com/r/fCXTh4

Pricia
02.23.2021 , 06:36 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi folks,

Due to last week's situation, Game Update 6.2.1 was not deployed as scheduled. The effect of it is that this week's Conquest is the Relics of the Gree Event instead of the Bounty Contract Week. The Conquest and Event schedule will return to a normal rotation next week.

For those who are looking for Bounty Contract Week, we are exploring adjusting the schedule to account for the fact that it was missed this week. Keep an eye on the in-game event page for any updates.

We apologize to anyone that was looking forward to the Bounty Contract Event this week. We will also update the website schedule to reflect this.
It's alright. Hope you guys are safe.
Thanks for considering adjusting the schedule!!!

Breso
02.24.2021 , 03:09 PM | #9
I was bummed about that as well.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else" Ernest Hemingway
Pre Order CE Edition July 25th
Squad 367.

wilsonstone
02.24.2021 , 03:17 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyhiker View Post
Yep. I was looking forward to the Bounty week....we just had Gree last month, and honestly, the gree event is one of my LEAST favorite events, ranking right up there with Life day....
I'm a returning player that never did events except a few bounties before taking a break and yeah, having tried the gree event I'm thinking its a bit more like a chore than fun. So far it seems like the rewards are pretty low for some of the missions if you solo.
"The SWTOR forums....You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."