Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: February 16, 2021

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maintenance: February 16, 2021
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DWho
02.16.2021 , 06:19 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by fabsus View Post
this is the easy way to get rid of some exploits, when it is possible to "harvest" special adds endlessly.
Except that there is zero evidence that is actually occurring. There are not large numbers of any mat for sale of the GTN that would support the hypothesis that this is a widespread problem. Should we also prevent large conquest guilds from harvesting operations and flashpoints for kill CQ points. That is a much bigger problem and the source of the huge numbers of points that conquest guilds are putting up. This change only hurts the people who get a few thousand points while running game content. Big conquest guilds aren't doing it because it is not time efficient at all (even with you "special adds harvesting" theory).

CommunityTeam
02.16.2021 , 07:02 AM | #42 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi folks,

Due to the on-going severe weather situation in Austin, TX (where our studio is located), we are going to be delaying today's scheduled maintenance. It is still our goal to get out Game Update 6.2.1 as soon as possible. We will pass on updates when we have more information.

This does affect some other things as well:
  • Possible issues when reaching Support

Thank you for your understanding!
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

xordevoreaux
02.16.2021 , 07:32 AM | #43
Stay safe!
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
Play the Electronic Arts game Sims4 much? Need a new schmazzy fireplace retexture or really classy piano update?
Check out my Sims4 mods on Nexus.

Grimfang
02.16.2021 , 07:49 AM | #44
Take care and stay safe everyone!

Spikanor
02.16.2021 , 07:53 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi folks,

Due to the on-going severe weather situation in Austin, TX (where our studio is located), we are going to be delaying today's scheduled maintenance. It is still our goal to get out Game Update 6.2.1 as soon as possible. We will pass on updates when we have more information.

i have a question for you.

why are most off the bugs that have been report for years and you know about then and told on the threads that you share the info about still not fix in this patch.
most off the bugs are coming from old expensions more from the: knights of the eternal throne and knights of the fallen empire expension why are that type bugs not still been fix still and now more the bugs from the onslaught expension getting a fix is something wierd that the last expension bugs get more a fix and the old one's not.
explane that please since its wierd for a lot off communety members more.
Get Free 7 day's sub with my Referral Link

Here -> http://www.swtor.com/r/fv5qRk

Eli_Porter
02.16.2021 , 08:24 AM | #46
Spikanor, there's a time and place to complain about the game. When their office and homes are quite literally freezing up, that's not the time.

Stay safe Bioware! We can wait.

lorddjole
02.16.2021 , 08:27 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi folks,

Stay Safe!
Siddiouse AKA Sid
Guildmaster of Ancient Dark Guardians

DarkTergon
02.16.2021 , 08:31 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Eli_Porter View Post
Spikanor, there's a time and place to complain about the game. When their office and homes are quite literally freezing up, that's not the time.

^^^ Hopefully the cold front will go home, and leave everyone else home warm again. Stay Safe all

Spikanor
02.16.2021 , 08:41 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Eli_Porter View Post

i know its freezing up there and i understand it good that the maintenance is going to take longer then normal for that i have respect for it.

but what my point is to let then know is that most off the bugs that have been report since the launch off knights of the eternal throne and knights of the fallen empire still not have been fix and that there keep telling we share more info about when there know it.
and my question is to then why are that type bugs in this patch not been fix then also.
it has notting to do with the delay off the maintenance its about the patch note's there going to add today to the game.
why the bugs from the old expensions that have been release since 2019 still after 2 years time notting has been done with it.
thats my question i have for then why there do we see notting about that back in the patch note's.
it has notting to do with the freezing there or so its about the patch note's most people like to have a answer about that question more.
Get Free 7 day's sub with my Referral Link

Here -> http://www.swtor.com/r/fv5qRk

Cassianus
02.16.2021 , 08:44 AM | #50
I just looked at their current weather conditions, like here:
https://patch.com/texas/downtownaust...-february-2021
Current temperature in Austin (converted to metric) is about -10...-12 C, which is very cold for Texas. Because of their quite warm normal climate, their homes don't have such warm insulation as in Central Europe, for example. As a result, the power consumption has been greatly increased and power companies are going to perform cyclic outages because full consumption would be beyond their capabilities and may result in total blackout.

So, performing the server update during power instability and unpredictability would be very unwise.
We all hope that the cold wave will end in a few days.