Festive Tauntaun

DarkTergon

I bought one of the life day bundles, that had Festive Tauntaun in it, and as I've already have it unlock account wide, I went to sell it on the GTN, but I can't, it won't allow me. The bound timer is gone, and I've mailed it to an alt char incase that was the issue, but still can't sell it.

• 3 weeks later...

Still have this issue, have put in a ticket, and they replied, and granted the Festive Tauntaun again, the problem is, I still can't sell it on the gtn, it's not bound, or anything, just says unable to sell on the gtn. As this is a CM item, I used cartel coins for, I should be able to sell it.

I did notice that it says 'Miscellaneous' on the item description as 'source' could this be causing the issue.

Still have this issue, have put in a ticket, and they replied, and granted the Festive Tauntaun again, the problem is, I still can't sell it on the gtn, it's not bound, or anything, just says unable to sell on the gtn. As this is a CM item, I used cartel coins for, I should be able to sell it.

I did notice that it says 'Miscellaneous' on the item description as 'source' could this be causing the issue.

Again CS have replied, done exactly as they did the first time, (took away the item, and mailed a replacement) but yet again, I still can't sell it. This was the same agent as the first time, I explained the situation, yet he/she still managed to ignore what I said, and basically copy and pasted their first response. So I sill have a taun taun I can't use, or sell....

• 2 weeks later...
Bumping again, as I've had no acknowledgement of this. The taun taun was removed and re gifted back, but I STILL CAN'T SELL IT. It's not bound, hasn't been used. I have it unlocked on all chars so I want to sell it. This was bought with CARTEL COINS, not a freebie, or etc. I've sent in two tickets, and an email, and bug reports, can someone look at this and let me know what is going on???

• Dev Post
I bought one of the life day bundles, that had Festive Tauntaun in it, and as I've already have it unlock account wide, I went to sell it on the GTN, but I can't, it won't allow me. The bound timer is gone, and I've mailed it to an alt char incase that was the issue, but still can't sell it.

Hi DarkTergon,

We are tracking this and investigating. When we have info to share about a fix, we will update the thread.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi DarkTergon,

We are tracking this and investigating. When we have info to share about a fix, we will update the thread.

Been about 8 weeks since this post, is this still been investigated? If it can't be sorted can I at least get a refund of my cc's please.

Thank You.

Hi DarkTergon,

Our team is still working on this bug, but it will be fixed in a future patch (not 6.3). We’ll update you when we have more information.

Thank you for your patience.

Wow, just give the guy his cc back. It's been 4 months lmao, almost 5

• 1 month later...
Wow, just give the guy his cc back. It's been 4 months lmao, almost 5

Make it 6 months now.

Bioware just refund him the CC’s and move on. It’s obvious to everyone that you aren’t going to fix the bug as it’s not ontop of your huge priority list.

Make it 6 months now.

Bioware just refund him the CC’s and move on. It’s obvious to everyone that you aren’t going to fix the bug as it’s not ontop of your huge priority list.

Thank you for the support :)

I wish they would, I bought the bundle, but already had the mount unlocked account wide, which I figured wouldn't matter, as I could sell it on the gtn, but for six months it's been sitting in my cargo hold :(

Edited by DarkTergon