Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked PvP Season 13 Rewards

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ranked PvP Season 13 Rewards
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanielSteed
01.25.2021 , 02:11 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone!

The dust will soon settle, as Season 13 of Ranked PvP is slated to end in February with Game Update 6.2.1! Only a few weeks are left, so get in those final matches while you can! If you would like to know more about this season's rating breakdown, rewards, and more, the article can be found here.

Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Rhys_lightning
01.25.2021 , 02:26 PM | #2
well nothing really exciting in rank pvp anymore anyways only thing rewarding is mainly enduring through the waves of toxicity xD

merovejec
01.25.2021 , 02:28 PM | #3
Yay furious rewards!! Now the whole PVP community will be running around in them (including me ).

And also, pretty curious about those last minute top3s now
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Referral Link

DarkTergon
01.25.2021 , 02:40 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Yay furious rewards!! Now the whole PVP community will be running around in them (including me ).

And also, pretty curious about those last minute top3s now
😱 I do like the red

chosonman
01.25.2021 , 06:53 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhys_lightning View Post
well nothing really exciting in rank pvp anymore anyways only thing rewarding is mainly enduring through the waves of toxicity xD
I agree. Although i enjoy pvp, i thoroughly hate the ranked toxity you encounter every single match.

Rhys_lightning
01.26.2021 , 03:29 AM | #6
So I think Bioware here should least reward and credit those who took part in the ranked pvp facing wave after wave of toxicity, so give us noble player a fair reward too dammit xD

chosonman
01.26.2021 , 05:08 AM | #7
IMO Bioware should ditch the current ranked system and find something else or remove ranked entirely. The few times I played were not enjoyable. Every single matched ended with someone ************ about how some else was playing.

DarkTergon
01.26.2021 , 05:35 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by chosonman View Post
IMO Bioware should ditch the current ranked system and find something else or remove ranked entirely. The few times I played were not enjoyable. Every single matched ended with someone ************ about how some else was playing.
if they removed ranked, you'd just have these players in unranked, and that would devolve into a bigger cesspool

merovejec
01.26.2021 , 02:47 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
if they removed ranked, you'd just have these players in unranked, and that would devolve into a bigger cesspool
We had no ranked at launch. The pre-season was like forever and noone bothered with it. I like the way they made rewards now cause if you want them you can just farm the PVP coms and you still get it. The only difference between you and a gold tier is the flair, nothing more.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Referral Link

black_pyros
01.27.2021 , 01:19 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by chosonman View Post
remove ranked entirely. The few times I played were not enjoyable.
So because you didn't enjoy something, BW should remove it entirely? Please elaborate, why should the game revolve around you specifically? And why not around some other person that perhaps doesn't enjoy something you enjoy, so BW removes your favoured content entirely?