Sienar Drexl Mount

JackieKo

• Dev Post

Hello everyone,

We wanted to address the Sienar Drexl Mount that some players may have obtained. The Mount was not intended to be available at this time. We wanted to communicate the following:

- The Mount in its current state is visually broken, and we are applying a fix today to prevent more from being obtained.

- While you can use the Mount item in order to unlock the ability, you will not be able to summon the Mount, so we advise players not to use it for now.

- Players who have the Mount will not be able to trade it.

We are currently investigating this issue and will update the community when we have more to share.

Edited by JackieKo

I hope the issues you have with the mount are fixed soon. I spent a great deal of credits for this mount. I was using it without any difficulties for the past week. And now the summon button for this mount has been disabled. Why the hell not let us use it until you have fixed your problems with the mount. Just prevent more from being traded. No need to keep those of us who currently own it from enjoying it once it's been purchased. Edited by Soorandak

• 3 months later...
I too have invested a great deal of credits to obtain this mount. It was showing in collections but wasn't on sale in the market (which was pulled). I found one (and only one), on the GTN for 300 million. I bought it but could not open it in collections for my other chars. I also couldn't pay the cartel coins to make it legacy wide. The collections window no longer displays this mount, but at one time it showed as " collected". I hope when this mount is fixed, it automatically goes back into my collections as " purchased".

• 1 month later...
  • Dev Post
Hello everyone,

We wanted to address the Sienar Drexl Mount that some players may have obtained. The Mount was not intended to be available at this time. We wanted to communicate the following:

- The Mount in its current state is visually broken, and we are applying a fix today to prevent more from being obtained.

- While you can use the Mount item in order to unlock the ability, you will not be able to summon the Mount, so we advise players not to use it for now.

- Players who have the Mount will not be able to trade it.

We are currently investigating this issue and will update the community when we have more to share.

Hi everyone,

We have an update regarding the Sienar Drexl Mount.

As it is a broken mount and it was not intended for players to obtain it, we will be removing the Sienar Drexl Mount from the game when Game Update 6.3 launches. We will, however, be compensating players who had this mount with adding 400 Cartel Coins to their accounts. There is no need to contact the Support Team for this. Please note that this grant could take a few hours after Game Update 6.3 is live.

Thank you.

400cc feels kind of low. I'm assuming people initially got the mount through cartel packs or whatnot. I bought mine on GTN in the neighborhood of 100mil credits within a day or two if it's accidental release; of course then it was unknown it was an accident. If this mount is ever "re-released" it's probably going to cost around 1500cc. Are the people who are about to lose ownership of it going to get it back for free at that point? Or at a reduced price point of 400cc? Granted we won't know for a while if it ever will be fixed and re-released, but it's a really cool looking mount and it'd be a shame if previous ownership wasn't honored at that point.

Can anyone confirm having received the 400CC from buying the Drexl Mount on the galactic network ?

I haven't received anything yet and wanted to have feedback before making a ticket. Yes, I added it to my collection when I purchased it.

• 2 weeks later...
So I went ahead and sent in a ticket regarding this mount and not having received any cc for having it and I was told that the mount was never on my account as it is not in any logs. I had the mount since not long after it started dropping in packs, I used it and added it to Collections. So I suppose Bioware is unable to detect that some players ever had that mount which is why some of us never got cc for it. I had spent 75mil on it off the GTN, hopefully others didn't lose out on too much. It is a cool mount. I wish Bioware could have just fixed it. =( Edited by JFEverlast

• 7 months later...

It cost me 400 million to buy this mount. I too activated it and paid to add it to collections. The day after I paid, I tried to get it for my alts and it was totally gone...no warning whatsoever.

I have not yet received the 400 cc refund either. It's been one full year since this happened. There should have been some kind of follow up from Jackie by now? If Bioware cannot determine who activated it, then at least reimburse those (us) that are concerned about it. Give us a code number that maybe we can use as "redeem a code" and the credit can go through?? Open for suggestions on how to credit those affected.

I know what you're trying to say here, but you *can't* pay to unlock a CM item *legacy* wide. It's account-wide or character-only.

Wait, really? I always assumed collections were legacy wide lol. Like, if I went to another server I thought I'd have to create a new legacy on that server and begin from scratch with nothing in my collection :o Not sure why I thought this, it's just something I've blindly believed for years lol. Nice to know server changing is an option, cos you can make more characters on a different server right? Be hitting my 28 character limit on Malgus soon haha

Wait, really? I always assumed collections were legacy wide lol. Like, if I went to another server I thought I'd have to create a new legacy on that server and begin from scratch with nothing in my collection :o Not sure why I thought this, it's just something I've blindly believed for years lol. Nice to know server changing is an option, cos you can make more characters on a different server right? Be hitting my 28 character limit on Malgus soon haha

Yes, unlike achievements and unlocks in your Legacy, Collections are account wide just like sub rewards and code redemptions. It actually tells you that in the tooltip when you unlock an item with Cartel Coins and the item itself states at the bottom "Unlocked for Account in Collections".

The character limit per server is 100 if you actually bought as many slots over 24 to reach that cap.

Edited by Phazonfreak