HK-55 Mission removed from Cartel Market??

Xxytome

Im seeing posts from the end of last month seeing that he was on sale. I went to look for him and the access mission isn’t in my Cartel Market. Is this a bug? Or did they actually remove him?? I just joined the game a few weeks ago, finally got to the point of KOTFE that I can do it, and it’s gone entirely.

• Dev Post
Im seeing posts from the end of last month seeing that he was on sale. I went to look for him and the access mission isn’t in my Cartel Market. Is this a bug? Or did they actually remove him?? I just joined the game a few weeks ago, finally got to the point of KOTFE that I can do it, and it’s gone entirely.

Hey Xxytome,

The "Shroud of Memory" unlock was temporarily removed from the Cartel Market. Recently a bug appeared during one of its cinematics which blocked players from progressing through the Chapter, so the team decided to temporarily remove it from the storefront. This is an issue we'll be addressing with tomorrow's maintenance. While the unlock may not back up on the Cartel Market the second maintenance is over, you can rest assured it'll be back up soon!