KOTET : Chapter 1: Wrath and Ruin.

Rimeld

Hello! Walker part of this chapter is bugged, About half way to the temple you need to speak with "Voss Commando". When you trying to speak with him nothing happens. I guess cutscene must be triggered but screen freezes... You still can cancel conversation and try to speak with him again but as i said before - nothing happens.

• Dev Post

Hi Rimeld,

BalckeN is right, the issue you're reporting is a known issue:

• The cinematic of the “Speak to the Voss Commando” step in Chapter I: Wrath and Ruin does not play as intended, blocking the players from completing the Chapter.

Our team is currently looking into it. I'll update you when I have more information.

Hi Rimeld,

• The cinematic of the “Speak to the Voss Commando” step in Chapter I: Wrath and Ruin does not play as intended, blocking the players from completing the Chapter.

Our team is currently looking into it. I'll update you when I have more information.

Sad for new players who now have to wait to progress. This is after I talked up how great the game is and now they are stuck.

And why do you guys always seem to break the progression of the story with this particular chapter when you add new content. Multiple times this has happened now.

Please do some QA next time on this chapter.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Hi, so this is a known bug right now. There is nothing we can do so far. Devs are aware of it, and trying to fix it. So stay strong :)

Would be good to know before you get started. Ie, known issues that stop you from progressing should be on the load screen to tell you not to bother starting certain things and getting 3/4 the way through before finding a bug that is known about.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Hi Rimeld,

note me too.....

Hi Rimeld,

Theres a similar bug that I've not seen reported anywhere so i'll just do that, exact same thing happens when you're trying to play Shroud of memory, you can make a very small progress, but after you talk to the shroud and he says "i like your base" or something similar, in the cutscene ZO-OM will not reply or do anything, it just stands there being stuck and you cannot progress. I kinda hope im the only 1 experiencing this so others can play, but also kinda hope that others have this issue as well so maybe it gets fixed faster? Anyhow, hope you can fix it soon, Cheers!

If we have done the cutscene before on other toons they could at least advance to skip that one cut scene to move onto the next part at the shrine of healing. I have been waiting a week to progress my toon since it broke upon launch of the new content patch, This toon will be my main on the sith side and cannot do anything until its fixed to finish the story line to move onto onslaught to catch up? If you are not able to fix this very very soon, please give us the option to skip the scene to move on please. Have ticket initiated for this that is still open. thanks