Game Update 6.2 - Known Issues

CommunityTeam

Also very likely a bug, but in the flashpoint on story mode, the Ash’ad Sharpshooters seem to get rendered immune to all damage (melee and ranged) for infinite duration, without any effect on them, which combined with the doors locking people out is quite annoying.

I was using Rass in Tank mode (me in TK Sage spec), and he pulled them from behind their covers with the Multi-Grapple (their kept their cover buff up), if it is of any help.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit surprised that the Valkorion fight isn't listed in this thread. It's intended to have non targetable adds and no heals?

I found that whole fight a bit odd, every time my characters get low HP they just automatically revive so I just ended up hammering Valkorion's HP down. Good thing he doesn't have an immune phase like the two others.

I have played this last night and was very so much excited with the update. But I have already placed a couple of bug reports both within the game and on the forums. With the update this was a couple of the bugs found just by playing around.

• Revan Redeemed Lightsaber - The saber itself is slightly bugged with the visual being lowered brightness.
  • The Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - First Boss Health is set way too high.
  • The Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Second Boss does instant kill and the adds are ridiculous.
  • The Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - There is no Combat Support Droid for solo storymode FP.
  • The Spirit of Vengeance Flashpoint - Cinema Cutscenes have no animation of lasers during a shootout.
  • Knights of the Eternal Throne - What they have listed I encountered and no fix.
  • There are some extras that I will not spoil, but there is some of the new story content that you need to re-enable your companion otherwise you are screwed of heals lol.

This is just some of the things that irked me in the wrong way and I have NEVER, EVER, seen an update with this many issues and problems before. This is totally unacceptable and makes the players feel like crap. I mean there was a TEST SERVER for people to try this out. Did they not get the memos from the players of what needed to be fixed? Why release something that has this many issues? Right now I have two characters stuck and can not advance them at all till this is resolved.

So, since the new update forces me into quickplay mode which i solved with setting stuff to windows XP i now enountered anotehr issue! When ettempting to play chapter 6: The Dragons Maw, After boarding the shuttle the screen goes black for a rough 10s and then the screen does show an image but is frozen like that for all eternity. Cleared the cashe, scoured the forums nothing helped fix it. Any idea how to fix it and if any others have hte same isseu? Also does anyone have an idea when i can set it back to the normal windows without triggering quickplay? (and pls don't say redownload or imma lose it)

with friendly regard and hopefull for good news soon!

During the new AMAZING story, Echoes of Oblivion, I encountered two bugs that happened during the opening cinematics, and closing cinematics.

1. Opening cinematics: While watching/listening to the story, I kept hearing the elevator in the Odessen hallway activate by players using it. It was really distracting, and hard to hear the amazing voicework because of it.

2. Closing cinematics: During the final fight, the area is sporadically shacking. When the fight ends and the closing cinematics begin, the camera shaking persists throughout the entire closing cinematic. Again, very distracting.

I tried to log in followed what the Dev's stated in the post, it still bugged with quick play mode I hope that the Dev's extend the rewards as intended when we are able to actually play the game we love. I get it things happen but seriously the list of bugs including the log in wow too much. Fix the log in that would be priority, or even better shut it down and fix what needs to be fixed.

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Based on your reports we know that solo-mode of Spirit of Vengeance is definitely quite a bit harder than it should be. We were able to get some quick fixes in which are live now (no patch to download)! They are:

• Bask Sunn’s Uppercut Ability has been disabled.
  • Rass Ordo's companion influence level has been increased from 1 to 25.

Additionally, we are actively working on a patch to address a number of other issues, look for more details on that tomorrow or Monday. Thanks!

-eric

Hey folks,

Based on your reports we know that solo-mode of Spirit of Vengeance is definitely quite a bit harder than it should be. We were able to get some quick fixes in which are live now (no patch to download)! They are:

Additionally, we are actively working on a patch to address a number of other issues, look for more details on that tomorrow or Monday. Thanks!

-eric

Hoping this will be fixed

It used to look cool....or hot ;) now it's freaky, and not in a good/funny way :eek:

*reminds me of the a** Blasters from tremors 3.....

Edited by DarkTergon

Hey folks,

-eric

Yeah this is not quite cutting it. The first boss is still insane. Too many high level friends with him.

Trash, so far, has been better.

Also... dying and going to the medcenter on the first boss sends you... into a group of Mandalorians. Nice.

Couple more Spirit of Vengeance issues.

Fell in the pit - didn't get any heal from my bugged companion, and the sharpshooters got me stuck in combat so I couldn't use the elevator to get out (thankfully that was my scoundrel so I vanished to clear the bug, but I was back in combat as soon as I clicked on the elevator - with red lines coming from... the walls.

As I said above - first boss is still too hard, too many strong/elite adds, and WAY too many HPs.

Also, trash groups with 4 strong NPCs with 200k HPs each is not awesome.

Heta Kol - great fight... until the 5 strong mobs that spawned at 31%. Two ganged up on my companion and I had to deal with the rest, they hit like trucks, not awesome either.

That's it. Loot sucked though. 306 item rating and I mostly got purple stuff... with only two items that were 306 rating.

Plugging all these threads on the same bug report. You guys plan on acknowledging this or pretending it's not a problem?

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=987031

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=986986

https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=986950

Yeah, surprised to see no acknowledgement of this, particularly considering that some other people have reported this has been a problem for a while? Personally, I only noticed it in this update. Maybe they don't consider it a 6.2-specific issue. But I hope they fix it.

Edited by Estelindis

Not seeing anyone else having the same problem or any acknowledgement to my ticket. They tried telling me it was the Theron romance bug. Cinematic after you defeat Tenebrae completely crashes my game client. Have tried two different characters, restarting, leaving the area and coming back. Nothing. Can't advance the story because trying to complete the last objective causes the client to not respond.

Also cannot log in at all. I've tried re-starting a few times and the normal dl went though but then when you get to the character selection panel it's frozen saying "you may not play this character until the planet it is on is fully downloaded".

Also that other, never seen it before today, 'quick play mode' screen but it just sits at o.o

I've never migrated over to steam so that isn't the issue here.

I really need this game to work today, please, it's my stress relief :(

BIOWARE PLEASE. yesterday this was the issue we could not leave the planet you start on and only had 2 characters available on 2 different factions and servers. we started a ew jedi on satle server and same bug we could not elave plaet at all not by shuttle or transport to stronghold. we log in next day and one satel toon was fine but switching to a diff one same server the game update bug pops up.