Upcoming Cartel Market Sale - November 13th

DanielSteed

What about some special cartel market sales of old armors when the CM got released? There were some armors that got removed from the CM because I guess no one bought them, but some of them were really cool looking.

they did that last year, i think, they had the BIG sale, and brought back most, if not all of the armours. I know people who were looking for specific stuff, and onl y managed to get it because of the sale. Would be nice if they could do that again.

Funnily enough, i asked that earlier, and got some dumb sarcastic answer.... Lets see if they answer yours any different.

I'd like to see what's on both weeks, but that's just me.

Just buy what you want now but leave everything in your unclaimed items. Then wait until they announce the next sale. If you decide you would rather spend your cc on the second sale click refund item on what you no longer want. You loose nothing and can spend your cc's on whichever items you'd prefer. Better yet you can wait until the second sale on the 27th to see the specific items before you decide.

Just buy what you want now but leave everything in your unclaimed items. Then wait until they announce the next sale. If you decide you would rather spend your cc on the second sale click refund item on what you no longer want. You loose nothing and can spend your cc's on whichever items you'd prefer. Better yet you can wait until the second sale on the 27th to see the specific items before you decide.

Not a bad idea for those who have a limited amount of cc's. I keep forgetting there's no timer on claiming. There's only one think I want in this weeks sale, and that's the new mount...lol I'm hoping next week will either have decos, or collection unlocks, or even both, then I'll go nuts :D

Edited by DarkTergon

Sshhh. Use your inner voice to PM people. Don’t give you Bio ideas.

Huh. Guess we won't know till Monday or Tuesday. They don't work over the weekend so doubt well get a post during that time.

I did however get a ton of new mounts at 1/2 off (about 7 or 8) so am grateful for that.

If Decorations are on sale next week, I do hope they bring back the Beach Deco's. They have been non existent for at least a year or more. I mean, they brought back a bunch of mounts that haven't been listed for a while, so why not deco's?

Be quick and grab your copy. I see it at 50% off right now :)

I don't see any announcement for this, and it is not at the forefront of the CM. So, I would not wait.

uhm.. wow... a little bit infuriating that this didn't go on sale at the time the rest of the stuff did in this batch.. nor was there was any announcement? ugh, literally *just* bought this earlier in the week. :confused: Least there's a collection unlock sale next week, which i've been looking forward to most.