Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I don't have to Put up with This?! (achievement)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I don't have to Put up with This?! (achievement)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mysenzor
11.09.2020 , 12:11 PM | #91
It's also sad they had 03 weeks and at least 02 maintenances to correct that "bug" (if it's a bug) and nothing has been done ...

brincas
11.09.2020 , 01:29 PM | #92
this was i got reply trying to get some "hint" from support

Quote:
Greetings brincas,

Thanks a lot for contacting Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Support for the hidden achievement "I don't have to put up with this" for the Feast of Prosperity event.

My name is _____ and I’ve replied to your ticket in-game, you’ll find the answer below too.

I checked into this and although we cannot share hints on completing the achievement, I am sharing this link from a reference website. If you have not already gone through this guide, it might be helpful.

SWTOR FEAST OF PROSPERITY GUIDE

https://vulkk.com/2020/10/21/swtor-f...-mission-guide

Should you require further assistance with this or any other issue, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
You can check back on the details of this case, and all your other cases, in-game.
Click on "Request Help" or press "Ctrl + /" to open your case history.

Once again thanks a lot for contacting Star Wars: The Old Republic support.

CommunityTeam
11.09.2020 , 01:55 PM | #93 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting your concerns with this achievement. We're currently investigating "I Don't Have to Put up with This" and its requirements to determine if there are any issues affecting it.

In the meantime, we understand the disappointment among those of you who really wanted to unlock the meta achievement "Master of the Feast" and receive the associated title. We're working on a change for an upcoming patch to remove "I Don't Have to Put up with This" from the meta and retroactively complete the achievement for those who fulfilled the other requirements.
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DarkTergon
11.09.2020 , 02:00 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by brincas View Post
Doesn't really answer your question, but that's normal for most ticket responses
But i do suggest you remove the reps name, just edit the post and replace it with stars or <default agent> or something. They don't like agents names being used in here.
Beware, my friends, as you pass by. As you are now, so once was I
As I'm now, so you must be. Prepare, my friends, to follow me

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”

DarkTergon
11.09.2020 , 02:02 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityTeam View Post
Hi folks,

Thanks for reporting your concerns with this achievement. We're currently investigating "I Don't Have to Put up with This" and its requirements to determine if there are any issues affecting it.

In the meantime, we understand the disappointment among those of you who really wanted to unlock the meta achievement "Master of the Feast" and receive the associated title. We're working on a change for an upcoming patch to remove "I Don't Have to Put up with This" from the meta and retroactively complete the achievement for those who fulfilled the other requirements.
As a non programming person can you explain, "remove from the meta"? Does it mean the 5th meal is being removed, so anyone who got the others, will still get the achievement. ? That's assuming the achievement was about specific meals

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”

RikuvonDrake
11.09.2020 , 02:13 PM | #96
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
As a non programming person can you explain, "remove from the meta"? Does it mean the 5th meal is being removed, so anyone who got the others, will still get the achievement. ? That's assuming the achievement was about specific meals
no, "<Master of the Feast>" is the achievement which requires you to complete all the different Feast of Prosperity achievements and rewards the "Galactic Chef" title, so if you read the post you quoted they will simply remove the requirement to have the "Don’t Have to Put Up with This" achievement

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Saga - FriendlyFire - Mango

dustinalex
11.09.2020 , 02:13 PM | #97
the "meta achievement" being the achievement that requires you to obtain all the Feast achievements, which awards the Galactic Chef title. So based on what the dev has said, they're removing the "I Don't Have To Put Up With This?" achievement from the "All Feast Achieves" achievement/title! Whether you did any progress on the "leave the kitchen" achievement, you'll get the main achievement completion when the patch rolls out with the fix.

Mevan
11.09.2020 , 02:16 PM | #98
I'm guessing it means the achievement will no longer be required for the big achievement that gives you the Galactic Chef title, meaning if you've done everything else you'll be able to get the title once the patch fixes it. If that's the case, I'm happy with that solution.

I'd rather be able to complete all the achievements in a normal fashion, but since we're out of time this alternative means we'll at least be able to complete the main achievement for the title instead of waiting a full year.

mike_carton
11.09.2020 , 02:25 PM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by brincas View Post
I went to the linked Vulkk article to see if it has been updated with additional information only to see that it is not consistent with some currently believed information:
Quote:
According to user SourApple to earn this achievement you need to enter and leave without finishing the dish in the “easy” mode of this mini-game mission. There are five different daily cooking missions and you have to do it once for each mission. I myself have not yet completed this achievement and cannot confirm this method.
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.

DarkTergon
11.09.2020 , 02:28 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
no, "<Master of the Feast>" is the achievement which requires you to complete all the different Feast of Prosperity achievements and rewards the "Galactic Chef" title, so if you read the post you quoted they will simply remove the requirement to have the "Don’t Have to Put Up with This" achievement
ah, yes, I'm more tired than I thought, read it wrong, d'oh...lol