Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 6.1.4 is Live!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanielSteed
10.20.2020 , 11:01 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

Game Update 6.1.4 is now live! Included in this update is our new seasonal event, the Feast of Prosperity. This update also brings Conquest changes, a new tier of Augments, and the addition of a Legacy Ignore option. A full breakdown can be found in this article and you can also view the patch notes to see a full list of changes.

For anyone curious, the Feast of Prosperity event will be starting in a hour at 1:00pm CDT / 6:00pm UTC.

Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

demotivator
10.20.2020 , 11:13 AM | #2
How exciting.
Randomizing your forums.

Nee-Elder
10.20.2020 , 11:25 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by demotivator View Post
How exciting.
You certainly live up to your forum handle.
--------
Anyways.....

Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post

For anyone curious, the Feast of Prosperity event will be starting in a hour at 1:00pm CDT / 6:00pm UTC.

Thanks Daniel, but just wondering: The "next conquest Event" displaying in-game (on the Mission Log--->Conquest tab ) is showing as "Balance of Power" , not Feast of Prosperity.

I realize it shows up properly here: http://www.swtor.com/info/in-game-events ... but, as you well know, most players never bother to read these Forums , much less that 'events' page.

Is there any way to fix what seems to be a recent on-going issue of the IN-GAME Conquest tab not displaying the correct actual weekly Event?

Thanks.
Never tell me the odds! - (Fix GSF! 4.0ur *Community*)

DanielSteed
10.20.2020 , 11:34 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Nee-Elder View Post
Thanks Daniel, but just wondering: The "next conquest Event" displaying in-game (on the Mission Log--->Conquest tab ) is showing as "Balance of Power" , not Feast of Prosperity.

I realize it shows up properly here: http://www.swtor.com/info/in-game-events ... but, as you well know, most players never bother to read these Forums , much less that 'events' page.

Is there any way to fix what seems to be a recent on-going issue of the IN-GAME Conquest tab not displaying the correct actual weekly Event?

Since Feast of Prosperity is a seasonal event, it functions like Life Day and Nar Shaddaa Nightlife. Meaning there isn't an attached Conquest to the event itself.

Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Nee-Elder
10.20.2020 , 11:49 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post

Since Feast of Prosperity is a seasonal event, it functions like Life Day and Nar Shaddaa Nightlife. Meaning there isn't an attached Conquest to the event itself.

ahh ok, yeah i sorta wondered that after i posted and noticed the "seasonal" word but wasn't certain. Anyways, cool no worries then and thanks Daniel for the speedy reply!

./tip-hat

*Although, one problem: currently the IN-GAME display Conquest tab shows "Balance of Power" , but that events link i posted above ^^ says it should be *Rakghoul Resurgance: Tatooine*
Never tell me the odds! - (Fix GSF! 4.0ur *Community*)

The-Kaitou-Kid
10.20.2020 , 12:24 PM | #6
Conquest reset has happened and Balance of Power is currently going instead of the Rakghoul week. The Rakghoul Event also doesn't seem to be started on the fleet either, I haven't checked Tatooine, but the breadcrumb mission and announcer PSAs on the fleet aren't there.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Sarfux
10.20.2020 , 12:30 PM | #7
awesome patch!! ty for listening on conquest! also, AWESOME JOB on adding heroics
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

lukeisjedi
10.20.2020 , 12:43 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarfux View Post
awesome patch!! ty for listening on conquest! also, AWESOME JOB on adding heroics
You do realize many liked Conquest the way it was? Now the higher level alts won't likely make Conquest goals? Still i enjoy the game as I never played for Conquest i play for the story.

LeMage
10.20.2020 , 12:54 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by lukeisjedi View Post
You do realize many liked Conquest the way it was? Now the higher level alts won't likely make Conquest goals? Still i enjoy the game as I never played for Conquest i play for the story.
I liked it before now I don't. All my toons are 75 save 2
--,-'-{@ RIP MxO @}--,-'-

Haenk
10.20.2020 , 01:25 PM | #10
Legacy wide friends , we get legacy wide ignore.
Maybe later.
Keep it simple, it'll become complex by itself...